Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Marcaek

Sigvatr's textures

Yeah he was an accomplished artist. He had a couple of chances to post around these parts and both ended up badly. His posts shouldn't cover up his great work, however!

Having seen some of his other work on the Web, I suppose it was only a matter of time before he blotted his copybook here, which is a shame.

Marcaek said:

Thanks a lot, these are indeed pretty nice.

You're welcome, sig_res.wad is apparently a collection of resources from Sigvatr's unfinished Annihilator and Hell Superior projects, so you can stop looking for those. A poke around my hard drive turned up some sky textures and a small set of other textures with recolours from his short-lived Advanced Doom website.

haha yeah basically. I wish I would have saved more screenshots people posted before, it's a shame they're lost to domain issues etc

Tango said:

does anyone have the screenshots from that thread by chance?

AFAIK - they're the same gifs you'll find inside sig_res.zip (linked above). Sigvatr was probably seeing how far he could stretch a moderators patience by posting them in batches of 10. :D

I found some Hell Superior-related texture and sprite previews in png format if anyone's interested.

Meh - I had the resource thread on my mind. Haven't turned up any screenshots for that particular map.