*May not contain lemon.

First session.
Second session.
Third session.
Foruth session.
Fifth session.
Sixth session.
Seventh session.

The next session is on the 28th of July at 10am, New Zealand time: sorry Russian Doomers, I can't hold sessions at 2 in the morning. :( Look for me on Skype if you wanna join in, or just loiter around this thread until I post the themes at the start of the session. Also if you want to post themes for me to use, go right ahead. :)

Fnord.

Are you aiming for 10 sessions or are you gonna do these untill your life runs out?(Not even mad, that's amazing)

I'll pretty much just do these until I run out of vigor or if life gets in the way, and I'll try delegate it to someone else if that happens. Either way, I hope these sessions last for a while yet.

scifista42 said:

No plans to officially prolong the mapping time yet? :)

On the contrary, I'm going to try cut Alfonzo off at 2 hours this time. He hit a personal best(?) of 3 hours and 45 minutes last session. 0_o

If the sessions theme will be green, that would be cool. There are lots of green textures at doom and it would be cool to see them used in a certain and smart way.

I'm in. Also what time is that in estonia, i suck at time zones if anyone could tell me the time that would be great.

Well fuck. You might not see me this time. :( That's the start of the next semester for me.

I mean, it's still at 4 in the cocking morning for me, but I guess I should get my sleep in for whatever classes I have that day (which unfortunately I won't know until probably the day before).

Don't forget to post your time zone, Obs. I can remember that you're in New Zealand but other folks might not know. :P

Anyhow, I might be around. Depends on if I can sneak in randomly. :P

Solid Snake said:

I'm in. Also what time is that in estonia, i suck at time zones if anyone could tell me the time that would be great.

1pm I think.

Almost, found out it's 1am. Just googled new zealand time and found out the time is 9 hours ahead there. For me it's 6pm right now so Obsidian is probably sleeping by now :P

BTW are the mapping themes available anywhere or can i just make one up?

Obsidian will announce 3 mapping themes when the session starts, then you'll pick one and make a map. As I understand the original post, you can suggest themes before, but the final selection will be on Obsidian.

Xaser said:

Don't forget to post your time zone, Obs. I can remember that you're in New Zealand but other folks might not know. :P

Thanks for reminding me, I'll update the OP.

Hey, that rhymes! Unless you don't use the acronym, but whatever.

Jimmy said:

I mean, it's still at 4 in the cocking morning for me

Oh cool, 4PM EST then! :v Should be able to make this one.

Day after moving day. I may not have a connection to Internet at that point but I will still participate one way or another.

Gonna try and be at this (but no-mic will probably have to happen). Still happening? :D

Jimmy said:

Gonna try and be at this (but no-mic will probably have to happen). Still happening? :D

Yep, about 32 hours and 15 minutes until showtime! I'll post another reminder at the 24-hour mark.

Oh wait, it's at 6:00AM my time. I might have to hop off to a lecture real quick after I've made my map, or before. D: We'll see on the day, I guess. Just don't wait for me, in case I can't make it at all.

I'll have to fight to get internet access, but I'll try to make it.

Edit: I'm not going to make it, at the scheduled time. :(

I'll try, but what are the rules? I mean, what's your nick on skype and doom compability and stuff?

It's the same as on here, including the avatar. Vanilla, limit removing and Boom are the compatibilities used, new music and textures are allowed and you use one of the 3 themes I'll reveal as soon as mapping starts. I'll post the themes on here for all the Skypeless Doomers as well.

The themes are Fortress of Mystery(rely heavily on infighting), Warrens(remake an earlier speedmap so it turns more evil instead of exiting) and Wolfenstein(use Wolfenstein wall textures only). Gogogo!