Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hobomaster22

Doom Launcher - Doom frontend & database v3.7.4 (12/2023)

I've released Doom Launcher 2.1.0. This release includes a couple new features and a few bug fixes. New features include file ordering (intended for screenshots), keeping track of time played, and an id games style text file generator.

realm667.com/index.php/en/downloads/tools/933-doomlauncher-2-1-0

As always do not hesitate to leave your questions, comments, and concerns!

I like your /idgames integration and I like what appears to be an attempt at create a more organization "library" for your WADs.

I've been looking for a launcher that can let me set a group of WADs/PK3s as gameplay mods that I can easily select as a modifier when launching a map. Right now I have to search and select it from every other WAD. I guess I could tag it or something, but I find it surprising that no front-end I've tried has this as a feature.

I look forward to any updates you may put out.

I get an "Unhandled exception has occured in your application..." error whenever I try to select a source port or IWAD.

Feature Requests
-Update metadata for more than one WAD at once. Perhaps with prompts asking if you want to default them all or to ask you on a case-by-case (eg. Windows handling of replacing groups of files)

-Add a comment to multiple WADs at once

-Select multiple WADs at once when launching

-Tag column - or better yet - an actual tag tab in the select file window when adding additional files. I shouldn't have to add a redundant comment just to make it sortable.

-/idgames has a bunch of WADs that share filenames (eg. los.zip, slipgate.zip). This makes metadata update less than perfect. Please create a prompt to manually select in cases where duplicates exists.
idea: you could try doing a filesize check (exact or closest) as an option

-Improved /idgames browsability. Defaulting to most recent is great. I'd like to see all the major sorting options along with the ability to call additional pages worth of results. I like being able to browse on a per-directory basis too (eg. /levels/doom2/megawads/). Ideally Doom Launcher could replace the need of going to /idgames completely to provide a seamless experience for browsing and sampling WADs without manual file management.

-PK7 mods don't seem to load properly. Adding it to the library puts it into a zip, and (g)zdoom can't read pk3/pk7 files inside of zips.

Thanks for your considerations, sorry for rambling, just trying to be constructive.

DooM_RO said:

I get an "Unhandled exception has occured in your application..." error whenever I try to select a source port or IWAD.

Hi DooM_RO. Could respond here or send me a PM on the exact steps you took to cause this issue? I would like to stamp out all bugs as quickly as possible.

Bob Barker said:

Feature Requests
Thanks for your considerations, sorry for rambling, just trying to be constructive.

Thank you for your detailed response. Everything you said makes perfect sense. I will plan to make most of your suggestions into the next release.

As for your pk3/pk7 problem I will have to double check the code. I believe I extract the contents of the zip to the temp directory and that's what gets launched with the source port. I will look into it.

Another feature request: setting for custom GameFiles directory, I like to run my applications from my SSD with the bulk of my WADs on my HDD.

Couple of suggestions for the idgames / download list:

Would be useful to have a column detailing game mode DM/SP/COOP

Would be useful to have a column with the number of maps in the wad

Cheers.

Phill.

PhillHS said:

Couple of suggestions for the idgames / download list:

Would be useful to have a column detailing game mode DM/SP/COOP

Would be useful to have a column with the number of maps in the wad

Cheers.

Phill.

Hi PhillHS,

I took a quick look at this and I may be able to show DM/SP.

It doesn't look like idgames has a field for maps so I wouldn't be able to add a column for that. I will add these to a list of possible future features.

Edit: On a side note you can right click the item and select view web page to bring up the page in your browser.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm also looking to get the next version out soon with just about everything Bob Barker asked for. I've also added statistic tracking for source ports that support the feature.

hobomaster22 said:

I'm also looking to get the next version out soon with just about everything Bob Barker asked for. I've also added statistic tracking for source ports that support the feature.

Well don't I feel special ;)

New version 2.2.0.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2484687/DoomLauncher_2.2.0.zip

New features:

Edit multiple fields at once.

All grids support multiple selections with more user friendly prompts.

Multiple file detection for updating metadeta. Now prompts user to select a match if no size match is found.

Accept All button added when updating metadeta for multiple files.
Select multiple files at once for launching. A prompt will ask for the main file to associate data with and everything else will be automatically added to the additional files list.

Can browse through tag tabs when selecting additional launch files.

GameFiles directory can now be changed in the Settings menu.

Statistics tracking (kills, secrets, items, and time). Run dialog contains a Save Statistics check box that becomes available for supported ports:
-ZDoom: Uses save games to parse statistics. This means statistics cannot be read for the last level of an episode. Items are not available. Statistics will be recorded when the game is saved or when an auto save is generated.
-PrBoomPlus: Uses the -levelstat parameter and parses the generated levelstat.txt. All statistics will be recorded when the game has exited.
-CNDoom: Uses the -printstats parameter and parses the generated stdout.txt. All statistics will be recorded when the game has exited.

hobomaster22 said:

Downloading now, I'll report back if I encounter any issues. Thanks for all your work and effort on this project. I continue to use Doom Launcher as my primary frontend for Doom.

===Bugs===
-If GamePath setting doesn't include a trailing slash the launching of actual WADs will fail (but will still read the database)
-Initialization error on launch if GameFiles directory does not exist in local path. Forces re-confirmation of custom path in settings and proceeds as normal.
-Still having issues launching PK7s, specific example: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12973
-When adding more than 2 Tags I get the following error

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): constraint failed
UNIQUE constraint failed: Tags.TagID
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at DoomLauncher.DataAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
   at DoomLauncher.DbDataSourceAdapter.InsertTag(ITagDataSource ds)
   at DoomLauncher.TagControl.btnAdd_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DoomLauncher
    Assembly Version: 2.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Doom/DoomLauncher/DoomLauncher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
CheckBoxComboBox
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Doom/DoomLauncher/CheckBoxComboBox.DLL
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.92.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.92.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Doom/DoomLauncher/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView
    Assembly Version: 1.2.2446.31718
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Doom/DoomLauncher/Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView.DLL
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.IO.Compression
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
I'll update this post with more bugs until someone else replies to avoid double posting.

===Feature Request===
-Hitting enter while having the main search field selected should default to initiating the search. Consider a toggle option search as you type.
-Typing while the main WAD collection area is active should jump the appropriate file(s)
-Rename filenames that already exist in WAD database
-Option to automatically resolve "Sync Status" discrepancies

First of all, I love this frontend. Amazing work. However, I'm having an issue with opening anything in the new version. I can't get Doom Launcher to recognize any wads or iwads. I'm just hit with an unhandled exception.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): constraint failed
UNIQUE constraint failed: IWads.IWadID
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at DoomLauncher.DataAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
at DoomLauncher.DbDataSourceAdapter.InsertIWad(IIWadDataSource ds)
at DoomLauncher.MainForm.SyncIWads()
at DoomLauncher.MainForm.HandleAddIWads(Boolean update)
at DoomLauncher.MainForm.addIWADsToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
DoomLauncher
Assembly Version: 2.2.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.2.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Kepesk/Downloads/Doom%20Folder/DoomLauncher/DoomLauncher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CheckBoxComboBox
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Kepesk/Downloads/Doom%20Folder/DoomLauncher/CheckBoxComboBox.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.92.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.92.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Kepesk/Downloads/Doom%20Folder/DoomLauncher/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView
Assembly Version: 1.2.2446.31718
Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Kepesk/Downloads/Doom%20Folder/DoomLauncher/Equin.ApplicationFramework.BindingListView.DLL
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll

Hi guys, thanks for the bug reports and suggestions. I'm going to take a look at them this weekend. I think I know what happened with the sqlite statements failing so I will try to get an update out as soon as possible.

Minor update that includes a critical fix for database insert failures. This will fix the bug reports Bob and Kepesk reported.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2484687/DoomLauncher_2.2.1.zip

I also resolved Bob's issue with pk7. The extension was not included by default in the supported parameters option when adding a source port. This update will automatically add it. You may need to check the 'Individual Files' list and make sure the pk7 file is checked. I couldn't replicate the error you were getting when setting a non-local GameFiles directory and restarting. If you could PM me your DoomLauncher.sqlite file it would help.

hobomaster22 said:

Minor update that includes a critical fix for database insert failures. This will fix the bug reports Bob and Kepesk reported.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2484687/DoomLauncher_2.2.1.zip

I also resolved Bob's issue with pk7. The extension was not included by default in the supported parameters option when adding a source port. This update will automatically add it. You may need to check the 'Individual Files' list and make sure the pk7 file is checked. I couldn't replicate the error you were getting when setting a non-local GameFiles directory and restarting. If you could PM me your DoomLauncher.sqlite file it would help.

Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!kst2TTwa!5v2C1y7ubOfMFh4Ch8d38MHpHAthQ19eVAhfxvjtEoM

It's not a matter of changing the GameFiles directory, that feature works fine. It merely creates a superficial error if you launch Doom Launcher without at least an empty directory named "GameFiles" in the local exe path.

Edit: I was reviewing the contents of my sqlite DB and I noticed that it still shows an IWAD (GameWads.zip) after deleting it in the Launcher and verify it was removed from the disk. Sync status doesn't pick this up either. From what I can tell it seems that it wasn't properly removed from the DB. I didn't notice any of the GameFiles entries referencing the IWadID.

I've removed the reference and de-incremented IWads in sqlite_sequence in my local sqlite DB and the launcher seems okay with the changes.

I have an older version of doom launcher, it's there a way to install the new version without losing all my stuff? (Setting up source ports, recognising game saves, etc)

HeartstringsStudios said:

I have an older version of doom launcher, it's there a way to install the new version without losing all my stuff? (Setting up source ports, recognising game saves, etc)

You can copy the contents of the DoomLauncher folder from the zip into yours. The database files in the zip end with underscores to ensure your database doesn't get overwritten. The application will do a startup check and do any updates/cleanup necessary.

Sweet. I love this program! I use it everyday. It would be nice if you could change load order properly instead of removing files and re adding them in a different order though. Any chance of this feature being added?

I don't play much as I used too but when I do feel like opening up GZDoom, I use this wonderful tool. I really do love the new ideas with this powerful tool, keep working on this phenomenal program!

I've recently been using this. I've got a couple of requests, although I somewhat estimate that this might be stuff that's already part of the software and I've been too dumb to realize:

1. Remember settings seems to be a 'global setting' rather than a per-wad setting. For example, I'd have expected it to remember when I play a specific wad that it needs X engine and Y IWAD. It currently seems that the remember settings of my last session and applies that to all wads 'n' mods.

2. Set WAD Directory - It would be awesome to set a WADS directory and then on launch DoomLauncher scans the specified directory for any new files.

3. Default IWAD Option - currently DOOM.WAD is the default option (first in the dropdown menu), it'd be great if a default could be chosen as I seem to forget to change it to doom2.wad for 95% of mods.

Also, does DoomLauncher automatically update like GZDoom Builder, or do I have to manually check for updates?

Thank you very much for an awesome tool, it's made wad management much easier so far!

Trusty_McLegit said:

It would be nice if you could change load order properly instead of removing files and re adding them in a different order though. Any chance of this feature being added?

I would love this too

Dragonfly said:

1. Remember settings seems to be a 'global setting' rather than a per-wad setting. For example, I'd have expected it to remember when I play a specific wad that it needs X engine and Y IWAD. It currently seems that the remember settings of my last session and applies that to all wads 'n' mods.

It's supposed be per wad. If it is not working for you then this is a bug I will need to address.

Dragonfly said:

2. Set WAD Directory - It would be awesome to set a WADS directory and then on launch DoomLauncher scans the specified directory for any new files.

I can add a function Add Files From Directory like the current Add Files function.

Dragonfly said:

3. Default IWAD Option - currently DOOM.WAD is the default option (first in the dropdown menu), it'd be great if a default could be chosen as I seem to forget to change it to doom2.wad for 95% of mods.

I was recently just thinking about this one and it will be definitely be in the next version along with a default source port and skill selection.

Dragonfly said:

Also, does DoomLauncher automatically update like GZDoom Builder, or do I have to manually check for updates?

Currently you have to manually check. It would be cool to have this in the future and I will have research the best way to do it.

Trusty_McLegit said:

Sweet. I love this program! I use it everyday. It would be nice if you could change load order properly instead of removing files and re adding them in a different order though. Any chance of this feature being added?

Just to be clear, you want to be able to change the default sort order?

http://imgur.com/hyoOB8N
I can't seem to embed pictures for some reason :/

I mean being able to change the load order of the additional files

In the example of the picture if I wanted scythe2 to be loaded first, I'd have to remove all the others and then re add them

Thanks for the replies Hobo.

I'll look into the per wad issue, see if it's something I'm doing incorrectly. I'll report my findings back here - that said I probably won't have time to check this week. Lots of overtime work. A double edged sword, eh? More cash, less fun.

Trusty_McLegit said:

In the example of the picture if I wanted scythe2 to be loaded first, I'd have to remove all the others and then re add them

Thanks, I see what you mean now. I will add this feature in the next release.

Dragonfly said:

Thanks for the replies Hobo.

I'll look into the per wad issue, see if it's something I'm doing incorrectly. I'll report my findings back here - that said I probably won't have time to check this week. Lots of overtime work. A double edged sword, eh? More cash, less fun.

Yeah I hear you. Most of my spare time goes into developing this and the only time I'm in game is because I'm testing Doom Launcher. I haven't sat down and legitimately played a wad in months. But I enjoy working on it and I'm glad people are getting some use out of it.

New version 2.3.0.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2484687/DoomLauncher_2.3.0.zip

New features:
- Default global settings. Select a default source port, IWAD, and skill to be applied when launching a game for the first time. (Settings -> Launch Settings)
- Ability to order the files when selecting additional files.
- Pressing enter now defaults to selecting the search button. Check box option next to search box to search while you type.
- Ability to rename a file that is already in the database.
- Typing while in the wad collection area will jump to the appropriate file, similar to when typing in a Windows folder view.
- Added ability to view cumulative statistics. Will add up all statistics for all files in the view. (Settings -> Cumulative Statistics)
- Added option to automatically resolve sync status descrepencies. (Settings -> Sync Status)