Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

mothers day

well it is mothers day, and i thought it would be just a normal day. however my mom asked us where we would like to go. my brother said he didnt feels good and didnt feel like going out. so she started yelling, though i agreed why and understood why she was yelling she went to far. she then put us between the conflict of her and my dad, so then i take the position of peacekeeper and basicly tell her she has gone to far on this. she then asked why we had not planned this out weeks ago. I said" cause i dont really plan out anything, i just do it." she then got all angry with me. then as the reaction would be from any emotionaly shattered child of abuse, i replied "you know nothing and you are twisting it all"
Well then i oversteped my bounds and so i ended up in an argument with her. well at least she didnt get christian on me. I know i too oversteped my bounds and went a bit to far. but she should have realized that i will take offensive when put into others conflicts that i have nothing to do with

I had some rough arguments myself around your age, I'm assuming though you're between 15-20.

I've always been a momma's boy, though.

I mean, shit, in the last three years I've gotten my mom:

- a glass sculpture of a heart that says MOM in it with a hummingbird perched on top
- a ceramic angel that plays amazing graze when wound up
- an eagle's feather with a bear painted on it (we're indian, the bear is my mom's spirit animal)
- a large fox skin with a wolf painted on it, with eagle feathers draping down the sides (i'm the wolf)

Just today, for mother's day, I did a spur of the moment thing and bought her a $70 lantern set. Three copper candle lanterns, they look really damn nice.

I also bought a shirt today. It has a big star on it, with an American flag in the star, and henna swooshing behind it. Trendy as fuck but hey, I need a sleeveless for the factory.

I love my mom. I just wish I had the creativity to do something cool. Seems like most 21 year olds know what they're doing in the gift-giving department, whilst I wander around Hallmark like Helen Keller through a movie rental store.

DC

Came home from holiday abroad to learn Mom had died 2 days earlier, love your mom guys, it's too late when they have gone

too far? no such thing with me, my mom get's cursed off every day now.

I was able to call my mom about an hour ago. It sucks that I'm too far away to see her today. The good news is, I'll be home by the end of the week.

I'm too poor to buy her anything. Ironicaly, she's doing a lot for me today. She took me out to get my hair cut, then to Arby's then to see Spider-Man, and later, we're all going out to dinner. Jeez.

fodders said:

Came home from holiday abroad to learn Mom had died 2 days earlier, love your mom guys, it's too late when they have gone

ouch sorry to hear fod :(

Geez. Really sorry to hear about that fods. I really don't know what I'll do when Mom goes. My parents got divorced when I was three, so I'll be completely on my own when that happens. Geez. I'm prayin' for ya, man.

DC