Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A.R.V

Rapid Fire Automatic Reloading weapons WAD?

Rapid fire with unlimited ammo, that sort of stuff is easily done with a Dehacked patch, which most source ports can load and run provided they're not in the old binary patch format. A good starting point is the SUPRWEP8.DEH patch in Dehacked 3.1, you should also find some here that will do the job.

GreyGhost said:

Rapid fire with unlimited ammo, that sort of stuff is easily done with a Dehacked patch, which most source ports can load and run provided they're not in the old binary patch format. A good starting point is the SUPRWEP8.DEH patch in Dehacked 3.1, you should also find some here that will do the job.

well what is the name of the patch so I can download it right away?

What program are you using to play Doom? If you're using Zandronum, Odamex, Zdaemon or Zdoom, just right click suprwep8.deh, copy, then right click your Doom pragram, click paste, and it should work just like that.

Doomkid said:

What program are you using to play Doom? If you're using Zandronum, Odamex, Zdaemon or Zdoom, just right click suprwep8.deh, copy, then right click your Doom pragram, click paste, and it should work just like that.

I have both GZDoom AND SkullTag

A.R.V said:

I have both GZDoom AND SkullTag

It should work just the same.

I reccomend moving over to Zandronum if you're an ST user, it's the same port but with a different (admittedly, not as cool) name. Put skulltag_data and skulltag_actors in your skins folder, and you're all good to go. Not to mention, you can play online - What's not to love, am I right?

I know this is probably not what you're looking for but the Uzi from hacx that was extremely fast and reloaded everytime you let go of the trigger was the coolest thing I've seen done with dehacked.