Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
36appl0912

Any DOOM 4 leaks of any sort( except descriptions)?

I know they were searching people at the door and removed people from the room if they pulled out devices. I wouldn't wish that on any fellow DOOM fan, but I heard some leaks actually made it online but were quickly pulled. I was wondering if some daring fan got a video and someone managed to save it quickly before it was taken off. Somewhere in the darkest abyss of cyberspace there must be something. I will keep looking a bit but ultimately will not lose sleep over it. Please Keep me posted with anything you find.

36appl0912 said:

While I found your troll attempts cute, they did not answer my question. Therefore, they were epic failures.

Too be fair, Marne isn't totally incorrect. Someone tried to film something (So I've heard) but he was caught and got booted.

I'm really damn impressed that no leaks have appeared. I remember having my phone, and thinking, it's too crowded, I might actually get away with it. Of course, I didn't want to risk getting kicked out, so I decided not to, but security didn't seem so tight that it was literally impossible to record anything unnoticed...

GoatLord said:

I'm really damn impressed that no leaks have appeared. I remember having my phone, and thinking, it's too crowded, I might actually get away with it. Of course, I didn't want to risk getting kicked out, so I decided not to, but security didn't seem so tight that it was literally impossible to record anything unnoticed...

I honestly think that everyone who was there was so psyched to see it that noone really gave a **** if anyone else who wasn't there got to see anything or not. Hence no leaks. I don't think it was a main priority on anyone's mind to risk getting kicked out to record something for the rest of us to see.

GoatLord said:

Haha, looks like pirates and leakers aren't what they used to be. "Don't wanna risk getting kicked out" yet people have been doing some devious things in the past.

What about hidden cameras? Quality be damned, at least the work to be done. Or was it so hot that you had no jacked to hide the camera in?

lol rickrolled without being rickrolled, then I was rickrolled. You fuckers lol :-)

printz said:

Haha, looks like pirates and leakers aren't what they used to be. "Don't wanna risk getting kicked out" yet people have been doing some devious things in the past.

What about hidden cameras? Quality be damned, at least the work to be done. Or was it so hot that you had no jacked to hide the camera in?

Only hidden cameras were in the men's bathroom.

I understand not having cameras, because then why did you pay to see it and wait in line? For a bump in your youtube subscribers only to get a strike against you if not shut down?

Somebody coulda James Bonded that shit with a camera in their hat or something, and uploaded it only to a bittorrent :P

Good luck trying to find the leaked gameplay of Doom 4 considering nobody was stupid enough to try and record it with any of their devices and I applaud them since that really isn't fair to the people who paid a shit load of money to go attend Quakecon all for some idiot upload the gameplay to Youtube, then bam half of the world has done saw it and the people at Quakecon just wasted their money and time. Still, it would be cool to see what Doom 4 looks like, I'm mega excited lol

Michael318mm said:

Good luck trying to find the leaked gameplay of Doom 4 considering nobody was stupid enough to try and record it with any of their devices and I applaud them since that really isn't fair to the people who paid a shit load of money to go attend Quakecon all for some idiot upload the gameplay to Youtube, then bam half of the world has done saw it and the people at Quakecon just wasted their money and time. Still, it would be cool to see what Doom 4 looks like, I'm mega excited lol

QuakeCon is free. Isn't it?

facelessdoomer said:

Well, the storyline is leaked.

(The Ultimate) Doom: Scientists are messing with stuff and accidentally let out demons into the real world, leaving a single marine to fend them off.

Doom II: Scientists are messing with stuff and accidentally let out demons into the real world, leaving a single marine to fend them off.

Final Doom (Plutonia + TNT): Scientists are messing with stuff and accidentally let out demons into the real world, leaving a single marine to fend them off.

Doom 3: Scientists are messing with stuff and accidentally let out demons into the real world, leaving a single marine to fend them off.

I wonder what's next, guys?

Guest Unregistered account
William Blazkowicz said:

Doom II: Scientists are messing with stuff and accidentally let out demons into the real world, leaving a single marine to fend them off.

Not entirely accurate, as it's more a continuation of the story and a focus on how the invasion has reached Earth.

Well at least Doom 64 went like: Demons are messing with themselves and purposely let out demons into the real world, leaving a single, returning marine to fend them off.

honestly, I'm glad there are no leaks. goes to show how loyal Doom fans are. plus, the suspense is killing me, and I love it! the description that one guy here gave makes it sound like just about everything I could ever want in a Doom reboot. I'll just wait until the beta is finally released to WTNO players (I got the 360 version, so that sucks..) All I know for sure is that ID games Knows they have to reeeally impress us with it, which is hopefully why they aren't leaking any footage or further information that I know of.

They should freaking release the exact same preview as on Quakecon to the world... to me this game killed itself with that crap piece of marketing. I will collect some of its videos, and thats probably it.

Piper Maru said:

I sincerely hope we get a full trailer and a gameplay demonstration. How much longer can they hold off on this?

This is id we're talking about, who (since Doom 3) only release a new game every six years or more. Unfortunately I think they're the kind of studio that can hold off indefinitely (cue John Carmack's quote "Doom 4 will be done when it's done.") Gee, that's a really encouraging timeline John. Sigh... we better get something significant at E3.