Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ledillman

Looking for cool jungle/ancient/forest/tombs mods/wads

Hello doomers! i'm looking for jungle, ancient, forest or tombs-like wads/mods for Doom, ZDoom or GZDoom to play! if you can send me the download link and the name of the mod i'll appreciate it! thanks.

I'm looking for 2009 or older mods btw, and I've already played Doom Raider before, so don't count it in!

If you can't find anything before 2010 then it's ok if you post links for newer mods. I'm basically doing that because I played a mod like a tomb/jungle years ago but I can't find it.

First couple maps in Vanguard.

Also Speed of Doom has quite a bit of what you describe too, though I don't know it well enough to recite the map names for you.

I recall SGTMarkIV released a jungle map not long ago.

Also there's a mod I don't remember the name of which was supposed to be inspired from tomb raider which starts you out outside a tomb with dual berettas.

And there's a tomb style map titled nightomb.wad

I know of two good ones, but I can't find them.

I thought they were called "Real world" or something, but the two that come up with that name aren't them. I'll keep looking.

I remember they used the Quake textures and other new textures and the maps were mostly in forests and old ruins. I think there were 18 maps in the first wad and 20 something in the second wad.

Real World 2
Real World
Sorry for the order, this phone's a piece of shit and never pastes in the place you want. The first I am sure is 20 maps, I don't remember the second having many at all. I remember them having one hell of a good ST-Bar replacement.