Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sgtcrispy

Conditions on IRC

I've been away from the irc rooms lately so I guess I missed out on what the deal is. But why is #doom moving to irc.despayre.org? I dont really have a problem with this, I was just wondering. I did see that status message from #doom said...

-ChanServ- [#doom] this channel has moved to irc.despayre.org in protest against the increasing dictatorship and fascism of the opn staff. thankyou.

Anyway just curious.

damn Mirc...

.....roflmao! Classic! Well, I am going to say that I did like #doom at one point, before afterglow became a constant annoyance, and I am glad that they are moving to irc.despayre.org so they can do whatever they want without lilo getting in the way. Cheers #doom people! Have fun!

I really don't care whether #doom moves or stays, it's not like I go in there a lot anyway.

Gee you're right Archvile64, since you don't care, I guess this thread just shouldn't exist should it, because the temptation to reply is just TOO great.

Archvile64 said:

I really don't care whether #doom moves or stays, it's not like I go in there a lot anyway.

Dude, it may not affect you...or me for that matter, but it affects the #doom-ers so...bah...

Ive been away from #Doom for a good 2 months due to problems...I come back in after I got my system set back up, and I see that #doom is leaving OPN, Tobester is gone(Come back to us Tobester!), Scrag has done a dirty deed, and all sorts of shit.... I dunno what to think....

Jon said:

Gee you're right Archvile64, since you don't care, I guess this thread just shouldn't exist should it, because the temptation to reply is just TOO great.

Does this make sense? At all. Well nevermind the Move Thread button is way too far and it's almost 6 am, damn you Morrowind, so good night all.

Jon said:

Well everyone else seemed to be posting their opinion on the matter so I didn't see why mine would be exceptionally harmful.

Archvile64 said:

Well everyone else seemed to be posting their opinion on the matter so I didn't see why mine would be exceptionally harmful.

It's only if you start paying attention to jon that you should really start worrying..

sgtcrispy said:

in protest against the increasing dictatorship and fascism of the opn staff.

ROFL, they're ones to talk about that.

quote:

sgtcrispy said:

---------------------------------------

haha.

scragadelic is a fuckface though.

DiluteCo said:

quote:

sgtcrispy said:

haha.

scragadelic is a fuckface though.

QUOTE TAGS DO YOU SPEAK IT???!?!?!?!@$!#

999cop said:

dang it! I wanna have my own account at hypermart without equipping with credit cards

credit cards? huh?

Have some respect for the old-ones pritch, you fish wannabe :P

[edit]my initial forum username, registered '99 (I think), has long been lost. Anyone know where the list of people who registered earliest has gone?[/edit]

This is the third incarnation (or maybe fourth) of forum software.

(from the log)

[21:27] <mewse> thats why you see other doom channels
[21:27] <mewse> because they've forked because we've banned them

Some, maybe, but by far not all people in other Doom channels

[21:30] <aurikan> someone's been hitting opn with t-dialin bots apparently

Heh, that's why my ISP is banned.

sgtcrispy I still owe you a secret santa present- I was getting around to sending you it but you dissapeared.

Wow - a great doom room where no-one talks, much less about doom.

Spike said:

Wow - a great doom room where no-one talks, much less about doom.

it isnt a doom channel.