Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

not doom-related, but somewhat retarded

Today, the retard of a cable ISP that i use put on a COMBINED upload/download limit of 3 gig a month. This is just plain annoying, as i could do 3 gigs in 5 days. It's like 100mb a day. Man, I'm too bloody affraid to upload a 1 meg file.

Are you implying that the requirements for posting in this forum are to be either a) doom-related or b) retarded? So, you can post a non-doom related post, as long as it's retarded?

i know you are

BuT wHaT aM i???????

I am not doom-related, but I am retarded!!!

Where the hell did he get that quote from? no-one said that!

Green jello makes an excellent adhesive after long stirring and beating.

Doesn't matter if anybody said it.

Green jello makes an awful adhesive after long stirring and beating.

It matters if anybody said it.

No it doesnt.

I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I need TP for my bunghole.

it doesn't matter if anybody said it

yes it does

no it doesn't

see what we mean?

Green jello makes an excellent adhesive after long stirring and beating.

Doesn't matter if anybody said it.

NO REDD JELoLo MAKES AN AEWSME VaGIANL SPUNGSE

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]I know it's possible to put in quotes that don't exist, but why did he put it in quotes if nobody said it?

^^^That one's for you Sephiroth :)^^^

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]I know it's possible to put in quotes that don't exist, but why did he put it in quotes if nobody said it?

^^^That one's for you Sephiroth :)^^^[/quote]Oh crap that is the longest post to ever have a ton of quote commands.

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]I know it's possible to put in quotes that don't exist, but why did he put it in quotes if nobody said it?

^^^That one's for you Sephiroth :)^^^[/quote]Oh crap that is the longest post to ever have a ton of quote commands.[/quote]What are you talking about? there was nothing in it. He coulda at least put something stupid in the middle, like "Please ban me and reset my post count". Of course I guess that post asks for it anyways.

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

Please ban me and reset my post count

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]I know it's possible to put in quotes that don't exist, but why did he put it in quotes if nobody said it?

^^^That one's for you Sephiroth :)^^^[/quote]Oh crap that is the longest post to ever have a ton of quote commands.[/quote]What are you talking about? there was nothing in it. He coulda at least put something stupid in the middle, like "Please ban me and reset my post count". Of course I guess that post asks for it anyways.[/quote]Weird.

OK, maybe I did go a little overboard....

If my post count does get reset, can I have -1000 (or less)
That'd be worth it.

/me reads the above posts and scratches my head in confusion
What's up with this quoteqouteqouteqoute nonsense?!?!

skadoomer, realising this is getting out of hand makes a bright move by not adding to the chaos of the quote

I also realise that i must keep this in context with the retardness of the topic,so i'll include some quotes that i where thinking of posting, but where better left as quotes. Now i must post a reply to a quote that was never said

quotes are cool

there, i said it

Yo, what da!?
oh shit!?
Did ya'll hear dat?
Da post is talkin' to us yo! And it's quotin' pinhead from hellraiser III!
It's saying, "SEND ME TO HELL!!!!"

Two words... POST HELL!!

God, I am so fuckin' bored ya'll!! Anyone out there got a blunt? Or a 40? Or a large amount of over da counter pills of any kind, dat will get mah ghetto ass sein' tight shit, like purple unicorns, and dancin' naked lady elves?*

Continuing what Lüt said, the subject of this thread (oh yeah, thanks for fucking the page up) implies that anything that is Doom-related is retarded.

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]Mmkay.

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]

Ling, Can I have
-1666 posts please??

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Mmkay. [/quote]I will never be out done!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAA*hack*cough*wheeze*

/Me keels over

Hopefully it will never end, btw, Lüt, why do you want a new account??

Where do I say I want a new account?