Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Executor6666

Realms of Evil part 1

(Okay, I stole some names from Rise of the Triad. I'm such a candy-arse.:))

First Lieutenant Taradino Casatt stepped into the room, searching for any hidden demons. The room was empty. "The coast is clear, soldiers!" he called out to his subordinates. They examined the strange walls. The walls were covered with skin, but not dead, leathery skin like the squad of soldiers were used to seeing on walls. The flesh covering these walls was...fresh, with blood still running through the capillaries in what was once somebody's dermis. The idea made Sergeant Doug Wendt's stomach turn. "This here room is sho 'nuff weird!" he muttered. They saw a that the skin on a wall at the far end of the room had some kind of lump in it, like a wart, a zit, ...or a switch. Corporal Lorelei Ni pressed her hand against the protuberance, and the skin opened up to reveal an eyeball. The wall lowered to reveal a horrific sight...

THE MASTER OF RETARDEDNESS SAID...
The wall lowered to reveal a horrific sight...

EXECUTOR666 IS BACK!!!!

I strongly recommend that you write at least three times longer parts than this - I don't feel like wasting my time posting a link to such small stories in the fanfic index unless it's something reeeeally special and this ain't.

What cannot be fixed are Zaldron's anger-management problems.

[Speaking of anger-management problems, I'll wonder if my mind-control-device works on Zaldron as well as it did on the master personality. --Evilutor]

[I took it back from you weeks ago. Stupid evil thief. --Techutor]

[I was going to have a lot of fun with Zaldron too. Jerk.:( --Evilutor]

I wouldn't push it if I were you - if this thread generates too much shit then I'll be forced to use my powers.

Consider yourself warned.