Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found this wad, hidden on my hard drive, from the early days of ZDoom. I think it's an important milestone in Doom's progression and I'd hate for this wad to disappear into obscurity.

Wank.wad

Christ, I remember this. Any idea who the author is?

Let the winds of Doom history forever whisper his name.

Ehm, is this playable? I can't move, and all I see is a cacodemon being squished by... something, then some text, and that's it. Is it supposed to be that way? I played it with the latest ZDoom, is it for some specific version?

Zed said:

Ehm, is this playable? I can't move, and all I see is a cacodemon being squished by... something, then some text, and that's it. Is it supposed to be that way? I played it with the latest ZDoom, is it for some specific version?

No, I guess that's all that is supposeed to happen. It took me 2 "playthroughs" to get it's deeper meaning, though. Just give it another try and let your imagination run free.

Zed said:

Cryptic theme hint of the day: Masturbation.