Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Beard Trimmer!?

To be a manly doom marine, one needs just the right amount of stubble to look the part. I'm looking for a beard trimmer that will keep a very short stubble length, and I can't think of a better audience than the manly men of Doomworld to point me in the right direction.

I use an electric wahl, a typical barber sheer with 2 settings.... shave smooth or leave stubble. It was never meant for a face, but I use it on my face and use the stubble setting. Works well enough to always leave stubble. otherwise I look like I'm a kid. I remember one of my friends wanted to use my stubble to strike up a match and you know what... that shit hurts and it didn't work. Not on my face.

Trimmers? Back when I had sideburns I just took a tuft of one in my grasp and stretched it out long enough to cut with sheers.

Those were great muttonchops.

Zed said:

Nothing is more manly than a Straight Razor.

If I had to pick a shaver to kill someone it would be that.

Tough manly Doom marines don't use trimmers to get an "unkempt beard effect", they REALLY have unkempt beards due to not shaving 2-3 days, despite regulations.

To get the full effect, go on a regular shaving schedule (aka every morning, as if you were in the army), and then don't shave for 2-3 days. There, manly marine stubble, extra-hard.

dew said:

Especially for body hair removal, but that takes some balls.

It quite literally can.

Biggest laugh I'll have all day ^^^^