Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XDelusion

Music Sequencers for Winblows (I.E. MOD files)

I was wondering what music sequencers you guys use to make your MOD files. I used to use OctaMED Music Studio on my Amiga, but it got ripped off, and UAE seems to handle to program pretty crappy thus I can not longer use it to make my MOD files. If you guys could give me a few good links that would help I'd be happier ever so slightly. :)

Thankx!

XDelusion said:

Uhh ya, the page is dead. I'll do a search for Mod Plug though, thankx. :)

You can get it there.
Or you could get it here.

You ALL have to throw that modplug shit into a deep abyss in hell. Impulse Tracker is the only way to go and it always will be. It can save into about 5 formats (including .mod) and has more features than any tracker, so go here:

http://v75.vweb.citenet.net/it/

and download impulse tracker now !

Well the first program mentioned is ok, but definatly NOT anything like OctaMED Sound Studio on the Amiga, I am going to download this Impulse Tracker and give it a go after I get done constructing my latest emulator pak for my Dreamcast. :) I hope it is good because I won't have the money for the new Amiga for some time still and I really really need to soothe my MOD addiction like now. :/

Thankx for all the help though, don't mean to sound ungrateful, it just pains me to have once lived in a world with a GREAT OS, then have to adopt to a new world where all the programs are being written for a 2 bit, clunky ass OS, or perhaps I just need invest into some more RAM, Hard Drive space, and a faster CPU!??! :/