Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

over played

i am so good damn tired of the same damn songs on the radio. how many times do they need to play those pices of shit! so here is my list of overplayed songs and bands. stained is number one and fallowed by creed, all those damn boy bands need to shut the hell up. I am so tired of hereing the most annoying rap songs played over, i hate that damn song that goes "show me where ur head's at" as well a limp bizkit, but not much anymore. I wish the stations around here played different stuff instead of the same old shit al day. seems like some have only a 5 song rotation.
that is why for the past year i have not really listed to the radio, cause it is sucking ass now. any more overplayed shit i should add on?

I hear you, dude. What used to be my favorite local rock station is now just another cespool of pop-rock. Ugh.

I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK

kthxbye =)

Archvile64 said:

I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK
I HATE LINKIN PARK

kthxbye =)

SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I
SO DO I

kthxbye =)

There's a reason why I don't listen to the radio.

I have a six-CD changer in my car. I hardly listen to the radio anymore. I don't even know what stations there are in Dallas. I just have a five-hour loop of Bad Religion, Green Day, Flogging Molly, and the Warped Tour compilations.

I HATE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE

bigbadgangsta said:

I HATE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE x 26

Ain't that the case with everyone? ;)

seems like some have only a 5 song rotation.
that is why for the past year i have not really listed to the radio, cause it is sucking ass now.

It is true, the radio is the sucker of ass. Whenever I go camping, listening to the radio is one of the few things you can do and they do seem to play only 5 songs in a loop. I have a sudden need to blow apart the radio whenever I hear:
Nickleback - This is how you Remind me
Creed - My Sacrafice
Stained - It's been awhile (If that's what it's called, I don't care)
Or anything done by AC/DC, Blink 182 or Sum*41.

I also get pissed off at radio editing and how it wreaks some songs, they should have a non-cencor station out there.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO!

Jesus christ, this forum needs faster moderators. These threads are so fucking retarded. Noone cares about the music you listen to, especially me. If you don't like your radio stations don't listen to them. Don't bring your utter bullshit here.

Ralphis said:

Jesus christ, this forum needs faster moderators. These threads are so fucking retarded. Noone cares about the music you listen to, especially me. If you don't like your radio stations don't listen to them. Don't bring your utter bullshit here.

Yeah, god forbid someone post a message on a message board.

Anyway, I dont listen to the radio, but I actually wish I did now because some of the classes I take involve marketing. Which means I actually have to know whats "pop".

Assmaster said:

Yeah, god forbid someone post a message on a message board.

It's been said soo many times before why do we need to say it again?

LOLOLOLOL WULDT BE GRATE IIIF DOOM3VII HAD A 3PLE BURREL SHUTGOON?!?!KTHXBYE
PS: ZDUUM OWNZ LOOGACY

Jesus christ, this forum needs faster moderators. These threads are so fucking retarded. Noone cares about the music you listen to, especially me.

LOL. Indeed this is a retarded thred. Why oh why couldn't it of been about how much you hate your teachers, deadnails run in with dentists, the virus that's pissing you all off lately, why DooM64 does/doesn't blow, how we all write at a 5th grade level, how great your computer is or another fan art post.

TOP TWO MOST HATED BANDS AND/OR THAT RADIOS THINK PEOPLE LIKE BUT I DON'T SO THERE:
1. Sum 41-Whoa, big deal. They made a song for Spiderman. Whoopty-friggin'-d00! Who cares when the song's been played 400k times?
2. Miscellaneous "Filler" Bands and Songs(Black Crows, old Metallica songs, Limp Bizkit, etc.)-I don't particularly like to be driving down the road and have to hear this stuff. No matter what station I change it to, this sort of music is everywhere. Unless you like rap, and I don't so....

DooMBoy said:

TOP TWO MOST HATED BANDS AND/OR THAT RADIOS THINK PEOPLE LIKE BUT I DON'T SO THERE:
1. Sum 41-Whoa, big deal. They made a song for Spiderman. Whoopty-friggin'-d00! Who cares when the song's been played 400k times?

They also said Tool sucks.

Remember that song by Elvis Costello,that said it all a long time ago.Nothing changes,it only gets worse:(

The amount of songs played vs the amount of commercials played hasn't changed. Notice over the last 20 years how much shorter the average song has gotten?

Why do you think the most talented musicians fucking loathe the music industry?

deadnail said:

Why do you think the most talented musicians fucking loathe the music industry?

I don't blame them, personally.

The only radio I EVER listen to is The Three Hours Of Power on Triple J, A radio station here in Oz. 3 hours of raw metal...and none of that teeny-bopper shit...

I usually listen to radio about 8 hours per day, when i'm working. There isn't really anything i hate, but there are few songs that have been played at least three times a day in the last three months. It's getting pretty boring...

And IMO these kind of threads don't belong here!

The only time I listen to the radio is for Mancow's Morning Motherfucking Madhouse. Other than that, I DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Get a CD burner so you don't have to worry about damage to your precious CDs, get a CD case and a deck for your vehicle.

When was the last time you heard something from Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds on the useless ass radio? Aside from Forever Autumn, which you might here three times a year on a classic rock station.

Ralphis said:

Well you see, you want crap like this? Go to http://teleboards.com
Post your useless shit there. Horrible grammer and pointless threads are a sign of idiocy.

Ralphis also said:
fredrik is a god. I love his long swedish penis.