Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weedster

Teachers are retarded

Jeez, some people need to learn. Like my dad used to do that but I told him, he knows now. I mean, 10 seconds of learning saves time and money. Well it actually takes more time, but hey it's not my time. Blah blah blah.

Archvile64 said:

I dunno why, but it seems like getting along with the kids would be the easy part of teaching, at least for me...

Depends on the classes you teach - some kids are 100% convinced that teachers are "TEH EVIL#¤%!!!" and as such are almost impossible to get along with (these kids' parents are typically the retarded type of parents who are too pathetic to be able to bring up their own offspring), and then there are "gang kids" who are too stupid to realize the importance of education and only see the teacher as a punch bag (closely related to/often the same as the type of kids mentioned before).

Well, speaking as a teacher, it is quite likely the guy is doing it to piss you off.

I know I would :-P

Everyone knows the best way to switch off a computer is to cut the power at the master switch in the computer lab!

Actually, what really fucks me off is when Windows crashes or hangs for some reason and then won't let you shut down properly, regardless of what you do. Now, I can cope with that, these things happen, programs sometimes don't co-exist very well, I may have fucked up, whatever.

BUT what pisses me of is the sanctimonious message you get about turning your computer off properly to avoid seeing the message you are now looking at. I WOULD HAVE IF I COULD HAVE. I may be a teacher, but I'm not a retard, and unlikely as it may seem, I KNOW HOW TO TURN MY COMPUTER OFF.

Bah!

I was able to set my pc up to shut its self down properly but clicking the button, just like in XP except it didn't ask to save any files and just closed them. What I do miss is the violent end task menu, back in the 98 days it would shut down a program regardless of what happened to it, now it's too nice and even though I try and shut down this one bitch 20 times, it still wont.

as long as it's not writing, who, the fuck, cares? I abuse mine all the time and it's fine.

Take a risk, go on, hit the button you lazy whore! Live a little! Ooh, you are brave!

Super Bard said
go away.

At times I really love Liam.

It's sad that a couple of teachers can ruin it for everyone but because of my personal experience I FUCKING HATE TEACHERS.

Oh great, my computer just fucked up too. Fuckedy fuck fuck fucken fuck.

Fredrik said:

No, it's great.

NO, IT'S FANTACULAR!! =P

It's also "funderful," "supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious," and a whole bunch of other adjectives that aren't real words.

Executor667 said:

It's also "funderful," "supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious," and a whole bunch of other adjectives that aren't real words.

You must be extremely bored.

dsm said:

ART THOU INSULTING MY MOM???
At least she knows how to turn modern computers off properly.

Your mom must suck if she conceived you!

Ralphis said:

Your mom must suck if she conceived you!

If your mom would have sucked you wouldn't have been conceived...

bigbadgangsta said:

If your mom would have sucked you wouldn't have been conceived...

If you weren't have been conceived your mom wouldn't suck...

If your Mom hadn't of been concieved she wouldn't suck! HA HA! Oh wait, that's retarded....

Super pritch said:

At times I really love Liam.

Go away.

Seriously I 'just press the button' quite a bit on my machine, but never because I'm too lazy to shut it down the proper way. It's usually because something completely and randomly froze up (win98se goodness) and I was UNABLE to shut it down the proper way =\

Liam the Bard said:

Seriously I 'just press the button' quite a bit on my machine, but never because I'm too lazy to shut it down the proper way. It's usually because something completely and randomly froze up (win98se goodness) and I was UNABLE to shut it down the proper way =\

That I can understand, but he does this all the fucking time even when it's not frozen. But then again, I don't know what goes on after first period, they may freeze afterwards.

Gah, I'm giving myself a headache.