Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hihi, cool maps, have some fdas: https://www.mediafire.com/?m1duao818qxhbie

"cute" is probably the best word to describe these. Very small-scale, very clean structuring/detailing, pretty coherent sense of "place". Extremely easy, though I'll forgo my usual suggestion to beef it up because these maps clearly have other goals.

Also this is probably the best use of that gothic sword texture I've ever seen :D

Just great. First map is very meditative because of calm music and cozy architecture. Second one is more hasty in first "indoor" part. Custom graphics are cool. Completed both maps on Ultra-violence without a single death. Thanks for a good levels.

Apart from a few useless doors and buildings getting cutoff by the sky and running out of ammo in the second level this was pretty good, it's like telling a tale.

I really liked them. I liked the choice of textures. I always feel the Gothic DM textures don't get used enough. I liked the clean layout of the maps though the end of the second map (the outside) was perhaps a little too clean. I'd love to see these maps in GZDoom with some coloured lighting added. :)

Do you plan on making any more in this style? I'd love to give them a run through too.

Average said:

Do you plan on making any more in this style?

Yes, i do. I have some ideas for new map.

Any word on this? It's p cool. I think the baron in map02 could be an archvile instead, fwiw.

Ribbiks said:

Also this is probably the best use of that gothic sword texture I've ever seen :D

Awesome, haha... really looking forward to playing this map, that trick was also used quite well in a few Gothic DM2 maps including in an outdoor decorative area where it's used on a demon.