Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Anyone got a larger pic of that Doom3 title on "Top story"?

That 1337 title pic for Doom3, where the words "DOOM" are in red and black instead of blue and yellow. I want a larger version of that, that pic is sweet. I hope thats what the logo for Doom3 looks like.. the ol origninall insignia with a different colour scheme, mehh

I bet they would use Green instead for Doom3 of its scheme, uh green is my most favorite color - ownage!

Hm, people argue that the old Doom logo is old-fashioned by todays standards and those same people would rather want a new logo - I'm not sure I really care if it's the old logo or a new logo, as long as a potential new logo is cool and reminds me of the old logo.

red and black (also gray) color looks really cooll.i wonder that how the logo of DOOM wil be look like.it maybe the same logo with DOOM II (maybe a bit darker or differnt color like top story's logo)

dsm said:

people argue that the old Doom logo is old-fashioned by todays standards

many game sequel's logo use the same font style to the original.in case of DOOM,i think the logo still looking cool even today standard.why bother changing it?

I definitely think they should use the old logo. (It's the game's trademark damnit.) They should just compress it on the vertical axis and of course make the high-tech structures more detailed.

Funny, last time the logo was debated (that was in the polls forums), there was a crushing majority for a new logo.

Hm, maybe I'm drawing conclusions too early.

dsm said:

Funny, last time the logo was debated (that was in the polls forums), there was a crushing majority for a new logo.

Hm, maybe I'm drawing conclusions too early.

I didn't vote.

I hope we atleast get a new doom3 logo from this E3 thing.

bigbadgangsta said:

I want the same DooM Logo, but with a bloody, bullethole riddled 3 next to it!

Next to it???
Nah, that wont look as cool as below center or at center position.

Fredrik said:

Ask Zaldron

I remember last time when I asked the same question, Zaldron has mentioned about the UAC logo as it looks like the one right below:

well see, he made that black/red pic himself, I don't think he made a large version of it though, doesn't seem time consuming to make so ask him if he'd be willing to make you one.