Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joe-ilya

Community chest 5 start off?

why is there a thread called community chest 5 not actually about community chest 5 starting

my jimmies are so rustled i dont even have time for capitalization right now geez

I'm gonna pre-emptively call all the maps, if nobody minds? I was gonna make a megawad but releasing it under the Comm. Chest title will certainly make me more doom famous, so I hope nobody minds. Would be a big help. Much appreciated.

This is the second time joe-ilya that you forgot a question mark at the end of the thread title, thus confusing people again, LEARN TO QUESTION MARK, and no don't question the Mark from The Room, learn to put question marks at the end of thread titles if you wanna ask a question.

Like this for example, "Am I Bad at mapping? (SURE I AM)", seriously dude, stop defying the logic and standards of common freaking sense.

Xaser said:

why is there a thread called community chest 5 not actually about community chest 5 starting

I just wanted to pump people and get them to get inside this thread, I'll add a question mark or something now in the thread title, sorry :P

alterworldruler said:

This is the second time joe-ilya that you forgot a question mark at the end of the thread title, thus confusing people again, LEARN TO QUESTION MARK, and no don't question the Mark from The Room, learn to put question marks at the end of thread titles if you wanna ask a question.

Oh hai mark

I'd love to make a map for the next CC, but I'm not going to make big maps until I finish my 2 maps for HPack.

Pcorf will do the same too. Make 1 or 2 maps (2 will speed up the process) if there is a cchest5.wad

I would claim a map and take more than a few years to finish it, seriously it sounds good to me.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, a version of Community Chest for limit removing ports taking use of the special features.

I'd love to make a ginormous map with obtuse progression for this project. All we need now is someone to be project leader. It won't be me. ;D