Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

It's that time of year again

Err yes.... anyway, to be on topic again:

I have history tomorrow :( and it's probably my worst subject. I failed the mock exam earlier this year (due to a really big fuck up on my part - I did completely the wrong answer to one of the questions, wrong time period and everything), so you can probably tell I'm not too confident at the moment. And while we could've been studying some interesting periods in history, like the Crusades or the Dark Ages, we get stuck with... the growth of democracy in Britain at the turn of the century and the rise of fascism in Italy. It sucks, big time.

I suppose this thread is turning into a running commentary by me... oh well :)

my history final was 150 questions, I memeorized them all in aprox 20 minutes and got a 93% on my final. My spanish final was 250 question, a speaking part, and another essay. I can't speak 2 words of spanish yet I got a 75% on it. My art shit was easy, I got a 95 on it. And my bio final was about 150 questions, I got an 80% on it.

This semester I'll have science, english, math, and gym finals. I'll probably take the tests high, as usual.

Ah, history over with... And I'm on top of the world!

Firstly, I hardly did any studying for it - I learned 2 essays the previous night, which is less than bare minimum. I'm so lucky though - BOTH essays turned up in the exam! So I think I got a pretty good mark for that one.

Three cheers for me, lucky shit of the year! :P

I just finished my gym exam. Not too hard, got a 75% as my final mark. Now I'm going to my HTML/Javascript exam so this don't pose a problem. Then I have French and English the same day, tomorrow. Even if my native language is French and exept from DW, I always talk French, I totally suck in making 800 words long texts. I got a 32% in my last written production. English so so much easier ! I have 85-95% in my advance class in English compare to 40-50% in normal French. French Cegep teachers can be so darn strict on orthograph...

Meh, gym. What a stupid subject, and a stupid name for a subject. Yes, I'm just going to "gym" now. Sounds like Dr McCoy from Star Trek.

GOD DAMMIT JIM, IM A DOCTOR NOT A MILKMAN!

Latin, exercise ground, school, from Greek gymnasion, from gymnazein: to exercise naked, from gymnos: naked reminds me of Women in love Alan Bates and Olive Reed wrestling naked

A large room used for various indoor sports (as basketball or boxing) and usually equipped with gymnastic apparatus : [i]or
a building (as on a college campus) containing space and equipment for various indoor sports activities and usually including spectator accommodations, locker and shower rooms, offices, classrooms, and a swimming pool

Nuno Correia said:

iwouldlikesomemilkfromthemilkman'swife'stits

kind of ironic when the Milkman's wife is lactating.

I'd still prefer some Mountain Dew.

stop with the homosexuality, it's not apropriete for my virgin eyes.

It'd be quite hard to have non-virgin eyes. Retinal sex, would they call it?

ZarcyB said:

It'd be quite hard to have non-virgin eyes. Retinal sex, would they call it?

cantyflppin (lsd and xtc) is as close as one will have to having eye sex.

That would be the lyrics to Aphex Twin's Milkman.

I think I saw this hentai where the guy was having sex with a dead chick - he rips one of her eyes out and fucks the corpse in the (new) hole. Creepy. Dumb.

mwahahaha I was the last year to escape with lovely A-levels before they started that AS nonsense. Now I'm working on a sell-out degree trying to persuade everyone I meet that yes, I am genuinely interested in what I do, no I don't just study it in order to get a high-paying job..

Jon said:

mwahahaha I was the last year to escape with lovely A-levels before they started that AS nonsense. Now I'm working on a sell-out degree trying to persuade everyone I meet that yes, I am genuinely interested in what I do, no I don't just study it in order to get a high-paying job..

So was I! I dunno about you, but having exams in the L6th would have finished me off.

Now I'm working on an English degree trying to persuade everyone I meet that yes, I am studying in order to get a highly paid job, not just because I'm genuinely interested in what I do..

Zaldron said:

What's up with the tutti-fruti confetti avatar, pritch?

It's his less direct way of comming out of the closet.

orion said:

Uhhh... heh

orion said:

Yeh, his AIM icon is his direct way =)

Hahaha.

A guy is driving and it starts to rain so he sticks his hand out the window to feel it and he catches something. He pulls over and looks in his hand and it's a GLASS EYE. So looks around and there's a woman on a porch holding her face so he runs it to her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Hey, some of my friends just backed out on me, wanna go see a movie?"

Well the guy had somewhere to be but hey, fuck it, he went to the movies with her. Afterwards she made him a nice dinner. She casually offered herself to him afterwards.

Wow, he thought, she's puttin' out quick.

They walked to the bottom of the stairs and he said, "If you don't mind me asking, do you go upstairs with everyone this quickly?"

"Nope," she replied, "only those guys that catch my eye."

Boring. Why didn't you just keep your fish? I think the fishy was cool (and it kinda fit).