Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dimmer

Doom III Beta Test ? !

Yes, I am sure that this Geocities webpage I've never seen before has the inside track to Doom III info that all the rest of us have missed out on.

Hey, it's even got the original Bathroom pic I over-brightened in Photoshop and sent off to Doomcenter the day it appeared on the net. Ah, memories...

Linguica said:

Yes, I am sure that this Geocities webpage I've never seen before has the inside track to Doom III info that all the rest of us have missed out on.

OH NO LING! LOOKS LIKE DOOMWORLD HAS SOME COMPETITION :P
Bah, in all seriousness, this stoopid geocities site couldn't compete with a turnip...

bigbadgangsta said:

OH NO LING! LOOKS LIKE DOOMWORLD HAS SOME COMPETITION :P
Bah, in all seriousness, this stoopid geocities site couldn't compete with a turnip...

I am 90% sure you wouldn't have said that if it had a .com addy.

FlatHead said:

Hey, it's even got the original Bathroom pic I over-brightened in Photoshop and sent off to Doomcenter the day it appeared on the net. Ah, memories...

I love the blood in that pic. Thanks.

Fredrik said:

I love the blood in that pic. Thanks.

Hm, art thou a bit blood thirsty?

"id software noted that there would be a doom 3 beta test..."

that means nothing at all. it's like saying that the sun will come up tomorrow.

doomsick said:

"id software noted that there would be a doom 3 beta test..."

that means nothing at all. it's like saying that the sun will come up tomorrow.

Uhh, no they could also have said that there wont be a beta test - the old Doom games had no beta tests (at least not available to the public until after the game was out).

You can't say that the Sun wont come up tomorrow (well, you can, but it wouldn't make sense).

dsm said:

Uhh, no they could also have said that there wont be a beta test - the old Doom games had no beta tests (at least not available to the public until after the game was out).

John Carmack said:

There will certainly be a test. I am a firm believer in the benefits to the final product of doing that.

Linguica said:

John Carmack said:

There will certainly be a test. I am a firm believer in the benefits to the final product of doing that.

Woah, I haven't seen him around here

Fredrik said:

Woah, I haven't seen him around here

That quote's from a VoodooExtreme interview, I believe. It would be nice if John Carmack frequented this forum, though... Maybe he already has. Where else would Zaldron get all that 3D tech knowledge anyway ?

FlatHead said:

That quote's from a VoodooExtreme interview, I believe. It would be nice if John Carmack frequented this forum, though... Maybe he already has. Where else would Zaldron get all that 3D tech knowledge anyway ?

Doesn't he talk with the iD people on icq from time to time?

No, that was Dima.

Heh. The Dima Challenge just sprung to my mind...oh the memories.