Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Er, I had to darken that area because of a cruel joke someone made. I suppose I oughta fix that.

Hey, that's the venom gun from RtCW!
/Me has a short drool fit

Anyway a tip on drawing such a weapon: Whenever you have to draw a barrel, place a ruler so that it runs parallel to the other lines of the gun and draw the lines along the ruler.

It took me only a nanosecond to see that the barrels didn't run parallel to the gun itself and it looks like the barrels have somehow been bended downward.

Anyway, interesting pic - is that the what you look like? :-P

[edit]He looks like he's a relation to your mageguy :-P[/edit]

Uh oh.
Well, if such a forum arrives, I think spike would be a great Mod for it :-P

make me mod! i started the devart movement =P

anyway, why does he have a limp gun?

JavaGuy said:

Er, I had to darken that area because of a cruel joke someone made. I suppose I oughta fix that.

SOMEBODY GAVE YOU BALLS AND YOU DENIED THEM!? What kind of cruel joke do you mean?

dsm said:

Hey, that's the venom gun from RtCW!
/Me has a short drool fit

Anyway a tip on drawing such a weapon: Whenever you have to draw a barrel, place a ruler so that it runs parallel to the other lines of the gun and draw the lines along the ruler.

It took me only a nanosecond to see that the barrels didn't run parallel to the gun itself and it looks like the barrels have somehow been bended downward.

Anyway, interesting pic - is that the what you look like? :-P

[edit]He looks like he's a relation to your mageguy :-P[/edit]

It's the same guy as the mage, but his name changes every so often. And no, I'm a whole hell of a lot uglier than that.
By the way, I know the gun looks like it's starting to melt, but hey, I didn't have a ruler since I drew it during health class.

In that case - make a quick sketch (pressing the pencil as softly as possible against the paper so you can erase it afterwards without leaving trace of it) to sketch out some guidelines for how the lines should be drawn - I can easily do a good-looking chaingun without a ruler (but the ruler makes smoother lines - affecting the overall look of the gun in positive direction).