Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yuki Senmatsu

Please play this, rate, and review

Hi.
I did upload SinEnhan recently, but the reviews and ratings, trolls and spammers with no accounts are taking over. Update: Trolls and spammers may be gone, but some of the reviewers are being a**holes and NOT explaining why it's bad. Well they are explaining a little. So uh, you guys give me your honest criticism. Yes, I have my censorships. Anywho...

This only works for Skulltag and Zandronum. I tried to make this for ZDoom, but for some odd reason when I got to the map, it crashes. idk why :/

Screenshots:

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?file=levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/sinenhan.zip

-Omegalore

Yeah, ignore most of the reviewers. They are trolls and spammers that doesn't know when to stop going after me. Well, most of them.
Zandronum users, make sure you have the right versions of Zandronum with the right versions of the Skulltag_Actors And Skulltag_Data. Worked fine with me. Also, there may be a delay when you load a saved game due to size of map. Well, I wanted to add 666 monsters for a nice touch. That's why.

Hi,

I played this before the update. I was very impressed; it's a long map but there is a lot of content.

Sucks about the trolls, I gave 5 stars.

Da Werecat said:

What's with the lights on the shot number 4? Looks like their halos are using regular transparency instead of additive.

Basically light detail like the ones you see in DOOM Center and its sequels.

Omegalore said:

Basically light detail like the ones you see in DOOM Center and its sequels.

No he's saying the light gradient textures in the screenshot don't have the addictive flag on which converts the black to alpha.

Impboy4 said:

No he's saying the light gradient textures in the screenshot don't have the addictive flag on which converts the black to alpha.

Ah. Alright.