Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gez

Raymoohawk's sprite edits

6 hours ago, D4RKP1G said:

hey i think you need color the death body and not make it all red

... you just bumped this topic for this exact thing, while issue has been fixed long ago... dude...

Well this topic needed a bump anyways, Raymoohawk was vital for this project and now he's gone silent.

Last visited: May 15, 2017

...Yeah, I'm not sure we're getting the rest of those sprites.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:01 PM, Spie812 said:

...Yeah, I'm not sure we're getting the rest of those sprites.

hey... i just saw raymoohawk already fixed that, theres a demo of freedoom 11.3!

Edited by D4RKP1G

On 10/2/2016 at 6:40 PM, raymoohawk said:

attempt to make nukeptyle's design more renderer friendly

nukeptyle_114_by_raymoohawk-dajsr6g.gif

um guys?... is this the new dark solder? "revenant"?

Edited by D4RKP1G

Nope, the Revenant counterpart is supposed to be the Octaminator:

On 03.10.2015 at 5:13 AM, raymoohawk said:

1rst rotation finally corrected for realsies

octaminator__114_by_raymoohawk-d9bpvxc.p

The Nukeptyle is the Baron, and the Pestmeister the Knight, but for now a recoloured 'Meister serves as the Baron placeholder. Also, its death animation frames were not by Raymoohawk but based on his sketches (AFAIK).

I hope Raymoohawk finds time to resume work on the stuff soon.

UPD: Raymoohawk's last logged visit here, according to the profile, was in May 2017, but in July the same year there was an interchange at DeviantArt concerning a sketch of the Pestmeister.

4 hours ago, MrFlibble said:

Also, its death animation frames were not by Raymoohawk but based on his sketches (AFAIK).

Correct.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:11 PM, uhbooh said:

Well this topic needed a bump anyways, Raymoohawk was vital for this project and now he's gone silent.

Raymoohawk is a talented artist. It was exciting to observe him/her working on sprites. Hope (s)he is well, just busy with job and/or relationship.

2 hours ago, D4RKP1G said:

I miss the old MAP01 music 😭😭😭

You should post that somewhere else. As that is unrelated to the current topic.

@raymoohawk Your sprites are just astonishing and amazing! You employ that *very rare* quality of being able to match sprite size with proper 3d perspective, and perfect shadowing! It's a skill that Adrian and Kevin possess. It's hard to describe, but Doom's lower-res sprites uniquely require special shading on curves, and shading of a proper size and position. I can't quite describe it, but I know it when I see it! Can anyone else help elaborate? Anyway, unbelievable. Great job!

I'm looking here and there to watch nice doom stuff, and bang! Sprites here are superB work! I am absolutely newbie here and I got a question - can I download somewhere freedoom with those great sprites?

There is a Freedoom Info thread on the subforum page that contains a link to the Github page, which is here. You can download the repository as a .zip file and you'll have the sprites included along with everything else like graphics, textures, etc (as of the latest commit). You can do whatever you want with them.

Edited by GuyNamedErick

I'm kinda sad because of the new version, theres new stuff comming up...

-powerup remakes

-sprite remakes

-new midi tracks

-etcetera

I just miss the old maps, sprites and musics 😖

Edited by D4RKP1G

On 7/29/2018 at 9:31 AM, D4RKP1G said:

I'm kinda sad bcz of the new version :( theres new stuff comming soon...

-Change of soul spheres

-New sprites

-New music

-ETC

I just miss the old maps, texturas, musics and stuff :(

I'm sorry, Could you say that again? I can't understand this bizarre language that you are using.

They're sad to see new replacements are coming in, as they miss the older variants of the assets, from which the project was using for quite some time. Probably some of which, made the project known for what it was.

16 hours ago, BillyBlaze said:

They're sad to see new replacements are coming in, as they miss the older variants of the assets, from which the project was using for quite some time. Probably some of which, made the project known for what it was.

Ah okay.

On 9/25/2014 at 10:58 PM, raymoohawk said:

arachno progress
arachno_zps3e0cea08.png

is this the new small technospider? "Arachnotron" because it needs to be finished and added to the game!

it looks fantastic!

22 hours ago, D4RKP1G said:

I'm a HE 

You're high explosives? 

48 minutes ago, D4RKP1G said:

is this the new small technospider? "Arachnotron" because it needs to be finished and added to the game!

it looks fantastic!

That post was from four years ago and Raymoohawk disappeared for a while now, so the Arachnotron sprites may be forever unfinished. You could be up for the task and consider contributing your own sprites, whether they be edits to the current ones or new ones from scratch, but that's up to you.

On 8/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, GuyNamedErick said:

That post was from four years ago and Raymoohawk disappeared for a while now, so the Arachnotron sprites may be forever unfinished. You could be up for the task and consider contributing your own sprites, whether they be edits to the current ones or new ones from scratch, but that's up to you.

ah shack!

so long i've been praying for a new remake of the large technospider...

raymoohawk needs to finish this and add it to freedoom

actually looks kinda confusing but yeah, it's just a matter of time to get used to it

1533268666775.png

On 7/30/2018 at 12:50 AM, MrD!zone said:

I'm sorry, Could you say that again? I can't understand this bizarre language that you are using.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:52 PM, Gez said:

You're high explosives? 

since people are being mean to me, i decided to edit every single post and remake it -_-

Edited by D4RKP1G

I hope you still have your sprites in your desk because I haven't seen them in a long time. I would have liked to see them again.