Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

DOS sound

i know winXP dont have true DOS. however it does support many older DOS games. the sound is the area i have trouble with. Rott is only getting a cheesy 8-bit support and keen gets none at all. i would like to know if there are any programs that improve DOS emulation in XP or atleast improve the sound

I would absolutly love one too, but if there was one we'd probably hear about it sooner, knowing that most of us are old skool gamers. Damn I miss jazzy, he probably got pissed at me for not spending any time with him anymore.

i probaly could make a freeDOS boot disk and then put most of the DOS stuff in a folder. then i could boot into DOS and play all my old games.

Dam it was bad enough when Seph was friggin around with hardware, now OS's, it's just gonna be too much

Ever since NT rolled around there's been tons of Sound Blaster emulators for it and 2k. Google, you'll find plenty. Mileage and quality may vary.

deadnail said:

Ever since NT rolled around there's been tons of Sound Blaster emulators for it and 2k. Google, you'll find plenty. Mileage and quality may vary.

you hear that seph? go and look, and link me to it when you find it. I'm lazy like that. =]