Hissy  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Hissy

• YES!
    • NO!
    • Who cares?
    • UD ON TOP

Peace out Hissy. It's been real fun.

After a short 2,450 days, it's off to Oklahoma to visit Quasar.

Who tells us that, after 7 years, it hasn't been "enriched" with "natural ingredients" of RALPHIS'S OWN production?

Maes said:

Who tells us that, after 7 years, it hasn't been "enriched" with "natural ingredients" of RALPHIS'S OWN production?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

Nuxius said:

Oh if Hissy could talk...

On a second thought, MAYBE NOT, thank you. D:

RTC_Marine said:

Package delivery

Probably Fedex would deliver it that way. If delivery comes few weeks late, it's possible that this shit happened:

My God... it's actually happening. I thought this was a permanent as Rutabaga Salad, but I guess. not.

My guess is he finally realized people stopped caring long ago. And now that there's no fun in keeping it...

Also, the Wiki needs feeding.

dew said:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

Well, just in case, don't squeeze Hissy too tight. You never know what may ooze out of it...ewww.

Ralphis said:

After a short 2,450 days, it's off to Oklahoma to visit Quasar.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it will take Hissy to visit the other Doomers on her itinerary before finally heading home?

GreyGhost said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it will take Hissy to visit the other Doomers on her itinerary before finally heading home?

my bets are on Doom's 100th birthday. the original owner might not live to see her again in this lifetime.

Looking at those pictures you can see just how tired and worn out the Hissy doll is. Part of me wants to suggest someone doing a little maintenance on it, but I'm honestly not sure if the doll would survive it.

Haha, it would end up as a doll version of Michael Jackson, a mockery of its former self stuck deep in the uncanny valley.

I am so glad you're intact Hissy, and seemingly in good spirits. Never get attached to your captors! You are a caco, float upwards unfalteringly!

Doominator2 said:

Hey you hear that Linkrulezall!

Yep

I'd like to think that my most prolific thread to date had something to do with this, but that would be like saying that a bunch of people not talking on a certain day will put an end to homophobia. And we all know that would just be plain silly, right?

Now let's see if Quasar ends up causing a Free Hissy 2024 thread

inb4 the post man is really Ralphis sending it to Quasar who is really Ralphis's other account, and he's been planning this ruse for the lulz for 8 years.