Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

World Cup footy

Here's a fun fact: American football players started using helmets so that player's wouldn't grab each other by the ears.

American football is fun to watch, moreso than rugby IMO. Simply because rugby is a lot more about movement and strategy and football is a lot more about guys that could lift a car slamming the fuck out of each other.

First football game I actually watched I saw a Detroit Lion get tackled and one of his legs just broke at the knee and swung the wrong way, he just about kicked himself with it.

Shortest American football player I've heard about measured 1.95m. That's nuts.

Nuno Correia said:

Hey, finally, something that should come with every OS. The WinXP Powertoy Calculator can do measurement conversions! =)

1.95 [m->ft]
The shortest American football player you've heard about is six foot four? Goddamn. I knew those fuckers were big but hell, not so big as the team midget is almost half a foot taller than me.

football(soccer) is quite easy to understand and can be played anywhere.
wel,go go England!( that's because i used to watch premiere league and know most of english player)

Nuno Correia said:

There were some tiny ones I know, don't remember names but definately around 5'9" or so.

IMJack said:

Found an article on the Brit fütball team preparing for the World Cup. It's gonna be fun to watch. :)

Yeh I read that, piss-heads

soccer is the best game. I play it almost every day so I just love it. And who says it's gay game is a dumbass and himself is gay. Now american football is what i call a ga... quite good game :P