Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

What're the most hilarious moments you can remember from the past during deathmatchin

when i was about to activate the door/lift on d5m2 in that tiny rocket room and shoot rocket, suddenly somebody connected to the server, which made the door stopped working at instance, therefore, you know the rest...

As far as rofl while deathmatching, I've got to say that Duke Nukem, Heretic and Blood have provided much. Once in Duke, I shrunk a guy while at the same time he froze me. Frozen, starting to defrost (dripping sounds), I watched his little self walk up to me and I thought, "I'll squash you in a few seconds when I defrost, before you grow back to normal size". That little sucker was able to kick me and I shattered like glass. Never thought the shrunken Duke could apply damage. Heh, use the freezer on someone who's jetpacking (not easy). Watch them fall, fall, fall and shatter with the impact.

Heretic - Fun with the Morph Ovum! Come here, little white chicken!

Blood - The flare pistol! Watch your opponent hop around on fire, yelping and trying to find a health artifact and hang onto life until the flare burns out. Lie on the floor and get them with the pitchfork! Kick those heads around like soccer balls!

Doom deathmatch? That's serious business!

I get my Doom laughs watching mod play, often see her chasing after someone, turn a corner and come running back as he is chasing her with a rocket :)

Hell copster, stick 8 players into a tiny map and its sheer comical carnage. Some games ive bin on and ive bin pissing myself with laughter. Doom is sheer comical genius. Hey maybe we could end up on the comedy network...

His Flufiness the Tedster, ruler of all things fluffy.

Except big fluffy spiders of course. Ewwww

Hey im the most advanced bear who lives in Tedsville. You try playing doom with fluffy size 13 paws.

Aye im evolving only into a greater bear!

His Flufiness the Tedster, ruler of Tedsville.

Hey Matt great news! CSDOOM MASTER IS BACK UP!!! Spread the word Matt, we need more servers on it. Theres only a few on it at the moment. Make sure when you go in a game to tell everyone its up. Theres a post in the the multi forum on it.

Yeah i no, its great news! U probably helped actually wiv ur campaign thread. I'll go into a few ZDaemon servers now and spread the word.

nice way to kill a topic.

anyway, funniest moment... jeez, that one is easy. whenever tigre comes on and says that he'll 0wn me.

many map01 starts are funny (with real spawns, pl1 at bfg, pl2 at chaingun), especially those that pl2 manages to survive.

hehe, yeah, i find map01 ffa is really funny too, but the most awesome scene ive ever seen in Doom is that the screaming sounds and when the guy got blasted by the rocket and flips off the top of the ledge outdoor in d5m1, it's cool as hell, lol

hehe, i just remembered somethin funny - me and a load of other ppl wer playin "Psychotron's Inferno" (ask Psychotron wot that is if ur interested) on a ZDaemon server and i didnt c ne1 for ages, so i went 2 the exit and found them all lining up by it, killin themselves on it in a row, makin a tune out of the screams. lol, i joined in and we made some really funny tunes. If it dusnt sound funny 2 u then i guess u just had 2 b there.

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I got a new one. The funniest Doom moment I've ever seen was just now, on a coop game. On doom2.wad map17, the bridge that leads to the platform with the blue key only raised about half way, so we couldn't reach the key. We spent about 5-10 minutes trying to get across. In the end me, 999cop and mistaed stood in a line across the bridge, forming a new bridge and Sticky managed to jump across our heads to get the key. It might not sound funny now, but it was. I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it.

just yeterday some clown I was playing on map01 kept hiding inside the exit room, closing the door whenever I tried to open it. I managed to kill him with bfg or chaingun but he kept doing the same thing over and over. When he had been killed like that a few times he started suiciding at the exit button instead. He uses the fake name "Andy Johnsen" btw (this was obviously not the real anders johnsen).

I am sure one of the cheats used by some people auto uses the "use" key, seen a few that I know are cheating, that when they go to exit room, for health, it sometimes uses the exit button and kills them

lol, bloody serves them right. You sure they weren't trying to play Psychotron's Inferno with you?

Well, who knows the CAjun Bot? The freeze feature is fun. Just freeze the game when a bot is on the wall and fire rocket at him. The rockets freeze in freeze mode so i surond the poor bot with rockets. When I unfreeze the game, the bot blows up and explosions everywhere. Looks best with Immoral Conduct Boom while the grenades pop the poor bastard from the ground!