Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

It's Snowing!

Umm... so I wake up this morning. Look out my window and see white everywhere. "Wtf is that?" I wonder to myself. Then after a moment I'm like, that looks like snow. Well, obvisouly it's not snow... duh.. I mean, it's like mid to late May... I get up to get a better look. I see snow flakes falling. Umm.. yea.. And if that's not weird enough, the forecast says it's going to hit freezing every night for the next 3 nights.

Oh.. and let's not forget the 3 days it was 90 degrees over a month ago....

Southwestern corner of Massachusetts is where I reside.

Freak weather for a freaky place :P Snow, I think I'll stick to the crappy rain and wind here, I mean snow looks fun and all, but it's over-rated :P and snowballs actually hurt. especially big ones....
and skiing, I'll not start with skiing. :P

yea i know what u mean. i live in ohio and it is like 40 somethiung. fuck'n cold fronts! i hate the cold. come on i want it to be 90 agian

Heh, I do that anyway, Unless I absolutely HAVE to leave the house. But my destination is most of the time indoors with computers anyway, so technically I never go outside :D. 40 Degree's Farenheit is about uh...I'll say about 15 Degree celcius, so it's about the same...argh.
Sunny weather = GOOD. basically because it savings heating, and I don't have to be near it :)

I heard from some kid it was supposed to snow here yesterday or something, didn't hear it, and I don't trust the kid since he's an idiot.

Try living in Michigan. Don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes.

I was born in a snowstorm in April. I have a photo somewhere, later that day it got to 80. The photo is of a bank's sign saying 80 degrees... while there's snow everywhere.

I was also born without thumbs but that's sorta unrelated.

ANYWAY dammit, yeah, it's FUCKING COLD up here now as well. I mean, shit, about a month ago I was wearing shorts at work now I'm back to longsleeves. It's irritating.

GODDAMNIT!!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME WISH IT WAS COOLER DOWN HERE!!!!!!

Sorry, post-school stress disorder kicking in again :(

fodders said:

Yeh Wigan Club is very near me and over the years been on top most often

argh, Wigan? i've been to St Helens twice this week, and that was scary enough.

40 Degree's Farenheit is about uh...I'll say about 15 Degree celcius, so it's about the same...argh.

That would be 5 degrees Celcius, not 15.

15 degrees celsius is probably my fave temperature - warm, yet not too hot :-)

Speaking of snow, the first time my mother realised she had dandruff was when she was in a disco thingy and the UV lights were on. Speaking of UV lights, duz a sodium light work as well or better for growing weed?

Weedster said:

Sorry, post-school stress disorder kicking in again :(

How the hell do you managed to be stressed while you're out of school for the summer?

Archvile64 said:

How the hell do you managed to be stressed while you're out of school for the summer?

easy, if you're like me you need money for a car, money for a new pc, money for more drugs, money for the next thing I'll need. It's stressfull... as fuck.

And I've somehow managed to keep putting away my permit test for over a damn month now! It's alweys something that gets in my way.

Hot weather with 100% humidity sucks...

Hot weather without 100% humidity is ok...

Cold weather is good because at least you can put clothes on and get warmer whereas in summer you can't put clothes on and get colder...

That made nearly no sense what so ever.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

Cold weather is good because at least you can put clothes on and get warmer whereas in summer you can't put clothes on and get colder...

No, but you can take off more clothes and drink something cold - not to mention that it's ice cream/lolly time!
And cold weather only sucks if it's wet or really cold, and it depends on what you're doing.
If it's so cold that you'll need heaps of clothes to keep warm then it sucks because you can't move as well as normally (and if you're doing some physically hard work, then it gets extra tough).

Hot weather is preferable to cold weather, because:

Hot weather = excuse to eat popsicles.

Submerge said:

Unless your freezer craps out, like mine did, which really truely sux0rs.

Submerge said:

Hot weather = 14 year old girls wearing more revealing clothes

Hmmm..., maybe I should not of mentioned the "14 year old" part
:o

dsm said:

No, but you can take off more clothes and drink something cold -

Drinking hot beverages like tea or coffee cool you down better than drinking cold drinks

Heh. It's funny how North European tourists (you can tell them from everyone else because they're so white they're transparent :) who come to Portugal usually wear shorts and t-shirts when it's freezing cold. I think I don't ever want to go up there in Winter.

fodders said:

Drinking hot beverages like tea or coffee cool you down better than drinking cold drinks

what the hell is it with you old people? you alweys want to do shit the opposite way. My old science teacher alweys refused to open the windows when it was hot and kept them closed (no a/c in the room) because she "thought" it was cooler this way. Then again, that's the same stupid retarded bitch that I had to explain the theory of relativity to because she herself didn't understand it and was teaching the class complete bullshit.

I can't think of any more examples right now, but there's alweys some shit that instead of doing it the obvious way you do it the opposite. But whatever, I'll keep my windows open, and drink cold refreshing water and you fod, can have a heart attack from the heat if you really wish to be different, or if you actually think drinking hot tea will help you cool off.

Scientist said:

Hot weather = 14 year old girls wearing more revealing clothes

Hmmm..., maybe I should not of mentioned the "14 year old" part
:o

It all depends on how old you are. If you're too old, it's trouble you'll be in!

deady, wtf is that about thumbs?

pritch said:

It all depends on how old you are. If you're too old, it's trouble you'll be in!

deady, wtf is that about thumbs?

Means he can't hitch-hike

pritch said:

I'm 21, but I was just kidding about the 14 year old girls!

Scientist said:

I'm 21, but I was just kidding about the 14 year old girls!

yeah, you're right, send those girls this way.

Da Drug Man:

yeah, you're right, send those girls this way.

Shouldn't I be telling them to stay away from drugs? :P

Scientist said:

Shouldn't I be telling them to stay away from drugs? :P

now why would you do such an awful thing to them? /me pulls out his date rape drugs.