Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

75% of women like fat guys more

Recommended Posts

Yeah I heard that two or three weeks ago. My girlfriend laughed at it. No they don't. Perhaps there's some merit to this. Every time I go on a self imposed diet and start getting my abs back, my gf suddenly wants to eat 2 pizzas in 2 days and go to buffets 2 days in a row.

Although.... my cousin recently got married for a 2nd time. She was always on her 1st husband's case for letting himself go. He's too fat. She'd bluntly tell him and put him on exercise programs and he would exercise and play sports, he was just still fat.

So at the wedding, the groom had about 10 groomsmen and I kept thinking... all those 11 guys and she picked the fattest one. Wow this dude is fucking fat, but who am I to judge?

In fact I'd say she married the guy from the picture



Maybe women like fatties so they don't feel as fat themselves. After reading the article. Yep.

Is it because the fatties go down on them since they can't get it up due to being overweight and or diabetes?

I think if these articles are true, I think its the whole 'women like fat guys' ... in a mate, because they won't abandon them for someone hotter. Like how women search for round faces in a mate, and tall faces in a fuck buddy. Like GW Bush's round face vs John Carrey's tall Inspector Gadget head.

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe in marriage so they can feel more secure and in control of their man. But when it comes to who they want to sleep with, it is unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post

I met someone once who told me she wants a guy who is fat.

I read something about this in some science magazine too. It was something like.. fat person has enough/lots money to have food, and probably nowadays it includes electronic entertainment devices. Maybe this is also why that fat beggar guy somewhere around where I live doesn't seem to get lucky with begging food or money for food. Everyone just get angry at him.

Only once in my life I've got a positive comment about being thin. She was a barmaid, and she was probably trying to hit on me. I was so confused, as usually people have been so worri/horrified of my thinness.

Share this post


Link to post
doom_is_great said:

I heard that some women like the warmth of a fat guy's fat. They keep them warm at night I guess.

Damn, it would suck for fat dudes if a device to cover yourself with and keep you warm at night was invented.

Share this post


Link to post

Actually last weekend, this girl I was hanging out with told me, "I like guys that have a little bit of a beer gut"

I responded with, "Really, well I don't like fat chicks."

She was a little bit of a porker too. Maybe fat girls feel less ashamed to be with guys who are equally as out of shape. Usually, when people secretly or subliminally feel they are not as worthy as another, the first defense they get is resentment. I see it all the time, when ugly dudes try to find ways to tear down exceptionally hotter women. "she's a slut", "she's dumb", etc, etc.

However, I do like chicks with a bit of a beer gut myself. Total hypocrisy = )

however, at least I take care of myself, and workout 6 days a week. Therefore, my prerogative is more genuine, rather than some auto-phobic self-defense.

Though not disgustingly out of shape, but rather, I like them shapely, like a pin-up model. I believe an ideal woman should be a tiny bit pudgy. Naturally, they are meant to store and retain fat a lot more than men. As men, we should be physically fit, and ready to defend these pudgy little women.

Yea, that's right, I fucking said that. I don't care what feminists say about it. that's their opinion.

Share this post


Link to post

In my mind Jimi put it better than anyone could.

The fallacy of this is that A SEX THERAPIST SAYS. Who ses sex therapists? People not having sex due to problems. Is it problems because the men are fat and the fat men are right there and they say <3 fat men that's why I'm with my chubby hubby or maybe fatties can't get it up and that's why they're at a sex therapist.

Maybe people with better sex lives don't need a sex therapist, nor do they have fat men.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm pretty sure the survey is 75% of women like fat guys more than skinny guys.

you shouldn't misinterpret the data as 75% of women prefer fat guys to fit guys with a career, confidence, and a personality.

Share this post


Link to post

I agree with what 40oz said. It's about confidence, that's what women are attracted to. The fact is, they'll overlook the belly for said reasons - If it was just that they like fat guys I'd have a swarm of chicks around me :P

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's actually true. It's something that actually makes sense from a woman's perspective, in an odd sort of way. You've got a combination of security in terms of women can feel better about themselves and fear less about being judged, security in terms of, "Well if he's fat he can probably afford to be lazy and eat a lot," and security in terms of, "He's not too concerned about his appearance, so he's probably not going out and picking up chicks."

I may be speaking outside my realm of expertise here, but I know body image issues are a huge concern for women (though honestly, I think it's foisted on them more by other women, rather than men being super picky and judgmental). So you've got that. There is the fact that you know a guy with a gut isn't starving. But really, I think that last point is very important too - kinda like how women love the bad boys, but they're not gonna marry the bad boys. It's an easy proxy for judging how likely a guy is to be sleeping around. And don't get me wrong - women and men are both horribly guilty of cheating and whatnot, but I would strongly suspect there's a difference - that women are more likely to cheat for a specific reason, and men are more likely to cheat "because they can." I actually knew a guy from high school who threw away a great relationship over a stupid fling, and no one could figure it out - I pointed out, "He was kind of a dweeb in high school who didn't have much luck with girls, so he probably cheated just because of his own insecurities and so he couldn't refuse when this other girl offered."

Share this post


Link to post
geekmarine said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's actually true. It's something that actually makes sense from a woman's perspective, in an odd sort of way. You've got a combination of security in terms of women can feel better about themselves and fear less about being judged, security in terms of, "Well if he's fat he can probably afford to be lazy and eat a lot," and security in terms of, "He's not too concerned about his appearance, so he's probably not going out and picking up chicks."

Sounds like the same sort of bullshit you hear when they say fat chicks are better because they fuck better - they care more about not losing you and are willing to do anything, while the skinny model-type chicks don't bother none. Maybe it's true, but I'm pretty damn sure no one actually did any real research on that outside of "I dated a chubby chick once" "Hey me too".

Share this post


Link to post

I have a really hard time believing this. Probably a bunch of fat girls wanting fat guys.

Share this post


Link to post

If you like those articles you should watch the movie Chef where a fatty having his midlife crisis can pull both Sophia Vergara AND Scarlett Johansson, cause he cooks gud.

I don't recall the guy's name in the movie, I think it might have been Mary Sue.

Share this post


Link to post

The two friends of mine who are the fattest have hotter wives and girlfriends than any of my other friends

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

The two friends of mine who are the fattest have hotter wives and girlfriends than any of my other friends


But are they rich?

I am a skinny fuck. And the only girls I can attract are in the top .01% of batshit insanity.

Share this post


Link to post

No they aren't rich at all.

Also we had prior discussions and it sounded like you had no desire in attracting any females at that time

Share this post


Link to post
TheMionicDonut said:

But are they rich?

I am a skinny fuck. And the only girls I can attract are in the top .01% of batshit insanity.


In college I had a 400 lbs friend. He was studying to be a lawyer. He's now a lawyer and is seen with the hottest women. Problem is he pays for hookers and justifies it by saying a hooker each week instead of having a relationship for a week. He has the money he can afford it and he evaluated the cost when he had a gf and when he dated her it was about the same price as a hooker, but he was happier with the hookers. Different woman each week.

I'm sure his situation is unique unto him. Some of our group of friends used to make fun of him saying he was too fat to get a girlfriend. A lot of us were awful people to him. I feel bad about it and that's probably why he no longer knows any of us. On Facebook he has pics of him out on dates with all of his hooker friends. His Facebook friends don't know who they are, they just think he's some Hugh Hefner.

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

No they aren't rich at all.

Also we had prior discussions and it sounded like you had no desire in attracting any females at that time


Oh no. Im not complaining that I can't. I'm just telling it how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
geo said:

In college I had a 400 lbs friend. He was studying to be a lawyer. He's now a lawyer and is seen with the hottest women. Problem is he pays for hookers and justifies it by saying a hooker each week instead of having a relationship for a week. He has the money he can afford it and he evaluated the cost when he had a gf and when he dated her it was about the same price as a hooker, but he was happier with the hookers. Different woman each week.

I'm sure his situation is unique unto him. Some of our group of friends used to make fun of him saying he was too fat to get a girlfriend. A lot of us were awful people to him. I feel bad about it and that's probably why he no longer knows any of us. On Facebook he has pics of him out on dates with all of his hooker friends. His Facebook friends don't know who they are, they just think he's some Hugh Hefner.


I lol'd when reading this.

Also, isn't getting hookers illegal? How can he get away with just posting pictures of himself with him on facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
hardcore_gamer said:

I lol'd when reading this.

Also, isn't getting hookers illegal? How can he get away with just posting pictures of himself with him on facebook?


On FB they're just women he is in photos with. I'm pretty sure its illegal and he's a divorce lawyer, so he should know what's illegal. Perhaps they are legal from escort services where there is no sex. Until the lights are off.

I still remember him explaining it costs $100 - $250 per week to have a gf between dinners and dates including what he'd pay having a gf live with him. Then he'd say hookers are $100 - $200 depending and he can have a hooker to 'get it out of his system.' If he got tired of seeing someone he'd just move on to a new hooker. He said there were no arguments.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×