Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3) [please post in part 4 instead]

Somewhere in Time (intime.wad) by Zoltan 'Katamori' Schmidt. All demos were recorded with PrBoom+ v2.5.1.4, -complevel 2.

Map 01 UV-Max in 0:54

Map 02 UV-Max in 1:01

Map 03 UV-Max in 1:33 (a monster closet containing three Demons never opens)

Map 04 UV-Max in 1:50

Map 05 UV-Max in 2:51

Map 06 UV-Max in 2:59

Map 07 UV-Max in 0:58

Map 08 UV-Max in 1:08

Map 09 UV-Max in 2:04

Map 10 UV-Max in 1:49

Map 11 UV-Max in 1:34

Map 12 UV-Max in 1:37

Map 13 UV-Max in 2:31

Map 14 UV-Max in 1:25

Map 15 UV-Max in 0:32 (all pre-existing enemies dead)

intime.wad demo pack.zip

Edited by TheV1perK1ller

Ever wondered if voodoo dolls would be any good at speedrunning? I just did and couldn't shake the idea so I had to find out! Here's (admittedly modified) Doom 2 MAP01 -nomo in 3.23, wad included!

Thank you and good night.

voodoo_d2m1.zip

Nice. I was about to ask you and TheViperKiller if you'd like to help do the rest of Counterattack. Were you planning on doing map03 as well?

21 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Nice. I was about to ask you and TheViperKiller if you'd like to help do the rest of Counterattack. Were you planning on doing map03 as well?

I'll likely skip map03 since you have it done already. 12:xx seems like a good time for a Mek map so I doubt there are any major route improvements to be found there, so another max would be kinda pointless at this point.

18 hours ago, rdwpa said:

Nice. I was about to ask you and TheViperKiller if you'd like to help do the rest of Counterattack.

Very fun WAD, for sure. Mechadon's maps are truly impressive, I have always enjoyed his works. Anyway, two demos for Counterattack (both done with PrBoom+ v2.5.1.4,-complevel 9):

Map 03 UV-Max in 11:05 (rdwpa already had a solid benchmark time here, well done!).

Map 04 UV-Max in 21:57 (I love this one, despite getting lost a few times. Can certainly be improved here and there. Good music choose too.).

ca03-1105.zip

ca04-2157.zip