Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3) [please post in part 4 instead]

MADE OF METALS series by John Hahn

Map01 UV Pacifist in 7:58 mom1p758.zip

It's one of the those aggravating and swearing-inducing Pacifists that I sometimes do. The plan is simple enough: get a lost soul to attack a Romero head. But setting it up is a bit of a mess. See the txt for info. The zip includes a few fail demos.

The wad was posted in the Compuserve Action Games forum but never made it into the Archive.

5 hours ago, Grazza said:

It opens OK in 7zip.

But I have repackaged it in any case.

Many thanks Grazza, the new zip works perfectly.

1 hour ago, Spectre01 said:

Why doesn't Poncho post demos himself? Did he get banned or something?

He said he is, but it seems his account is fine here.

It may say otherwise, but yep, my original account is banned (and thus I can't access Doomworld AT ALL on my main computer) . And my second, shitty computer - even if I CAN access Doomworld, hasn't got Doom on it, so any demo I send to said system is corrupted. 

Most of my posts these days are done by phone. 

Edited by Poncho1

good work on these spidersilk demos hee :3 im tickled pink you chose to play this too, thank you

I always use -warp, so many times I miss TITLEPIC (not in this case), and the custom skill level names. Only when I finished recording I checked the WAD lumps (I was interested in dehacked work), and I saw M_ROUGH Graphic. So skill 2 is called "Painful and Stupid" :D    Lots of fun with both this and UV.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:48 AM, Poncho1 said:

It may say otherwise, but yep, my original account is banned (and thus I can't access Doomworld AT ALL on my main computer) . And my second, shitty computer - even if I CAN access Doomworld, hasn't got Doom on it, so any demo I send to said system is corrupted. 

Most of my posts these days are done by phone. 

Try flushing the cache on the browser, flush all the cookies.  that worked for me not to long ago.