Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3) [please post in part 4 instead]

5 hours ago, elmle said:

ad_demo

Map 03

UV-Speed 0:35 - ad_demo3-35.zip

By the way, you can skip the blue key, as there is room around the outside of the bars that it lowers.

@Grazza Yes, but the exit is blocked by a switch that is right next to the blue key so you might aswell grab it.

Getting around the bars with all the enemies shooting at you also seems like a massive pain.

Cygnus IV

Map 08 NM-Speed in 0:06.69

cyg08n669.zip

Somewhere in Time

D2ALL UV-Max in 23:50 - sitall-2350.zip

My second 'movie' demo. Might do more down the track.

EDIT: Forgot to add in textfile that MAP03 contains three unkillable enemies. Also, single and cumulative map times are included.

Edited by TheV1perK1ller : Updated textfile.

12 hours ago, tmorrow said:

Congratulations @Nirvana! Very skillful demo of a beautiful and challenging rd map! I can see that archvile ending easily going wrong.

Normally I go in there with 600 cells and it's fairly trivial as long as I don't mess up the timing for the tps, unfortunately due to misfiring some bfgs coming through the wrong teleporter earlier on, my cell count was pretty light :p I think I could get this down to sub 15 with some tighter runs but I'll likely wait until somebody else posts something to work on the route.

Congratulations on the successful tyson of Crossing Acheron. Tracking down that final elusive enemy really cost you some time at the end, but you persevered!

On 7/28/2020 at 8:46 AM, Odan said:

Crossing Acheron

UV Pacifist 00:38

Acheron Pacifist Run.zip

I knew the route from the previous run, so I figured I'd give pacifist a go. I shaved ten seconds off the previous time so I figured I'd upload it. Again, hope I did everything right.

Hello there. Please remember to use the correct "-complevel" when playing with PrBoom+. In the case of Acheron, you should be playing with "-complevel 3" in the prboom arguments (3 = ultimate doom)

ph_25yoe

Map 01 UV Tyson 01:01

25YOEUVTyson.zip

The DWMC played this a month ago, so I figured I'd record a demo, and since there's a berserk at the beginning, I did it Tyson. Thanks for feedback, record in complevel2.