Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3) [please post in part 4 instead]

Glaive MAP01 Pacifist in 0:19

glaive01-p019.zip

Edited by Maribo : vdgg explained to me that uv-pacifist runs that fulfill uv-speed requirements qualify as both, sorry

@vdgg This melts my heart. Thank you for speedrunning my very first solo map! That was fun to watch, well done!

(re complevel thing: I wouldn't worry about complevels, tbh I've never seen a map so sensitive to the IO bug to the point I had no idea what to do about and just lived with it, so if picking boom makes life easier for people then who am I to judge, I'm all happy that it got an official speedrun yay!)

47 minutes ago, KineticBeverage said:

Northern Powerhouse

Northern Powerhouse UV-Max in 40:25

nph01m4025.zip

that's incredible patient work :)) i was so worried at the end when you'd used up so many supplies and the last enemy was what it was. very well done!

On 5/16/2021 at 5:48 PM, yakfak said:

that's incredible patient work :)) i was so worried at the end when you'd used up so many supplies and the last enemy was what it was. very well done!

The map is awesome man. I'm not sure if it's great fun to max since it involves a lot of standing around waiting for things to die, but a casual playthrough just trying to beat the map is a lot of fun. Love the trolling with the absence of the RK btw :D

Doom zero wad

a quite chilling wad with a few marvelous levels and a dozen quite raw in my opinion

since wad was for free, ill include it in the zip files (let me know if its a problem of any kind.)

for interested ive uploaded every demo here (actually 32 will come next days.)

dzall.zip

5 minutes ago, vdgg said:

Trying to play back with PrBoom+ I get "G_ReadDemoHeader: Unknown demo format 255." ??? @kraflab

dbp25 uses umapinfo, which in turn uses demo format 255. You'll need a umapinfo-compatible port to play it back then.

another spring, another cleaning.

Bloodstain

MAP02 Pacifist 0:52

DBP 27: 10 Day Vacation

MAP10 NM Speed 0:12

MAP10 Stroller 0:28

Pathogen

E1M1 UV Max 1:20

REKKR

E1M2 NM Speed 0:39

E1M2 NM 100s 1:24

E1M2 Tyson 3:31