• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3)

16 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

dmdjm01 MAP01 UV Max in 4:41

dmdjm441.zip

Recorded on June 23, 1999 by Adam Hegyi. The demo is mentioned in the archive of my old Doomnation hosted site from 2000. The current top times all came from a Team Insanity LMP competition held November 1999, 5 months after Adam's run.

I see there are a bunch of other times on that backed up page that are no longer available for this and the zar WAD. :(

Is there any chance anyone still has those? Not sure if Doomworld has maintained backups of all the files..

18 minutes ago, 4shockblast said:

Is there any chance anyone still has those? Not sure if Doomworld has maintained backups of all the files..

Nah, Ling & DW no longer have 1999-2000 hosted site backups. Team Insanity admin Simon (Chief) left two decades ago so @Lüt is the only person that would (by some miracle) have a doomworld.com/insanity backup. If Wayback Machine didn't store the ZIP files then those demos are gone.

1 Monster

Map02 UV Max in 2:56.49

1m02m256.zip

Probably the dumbest map I've ever run... My problem is not that there are only 200 Imps in the map and basically you're shotgunning down everything during the run. My problem is there are a few blocklines to prevent monsters from completely grouping up. Why though!??

Edited by GarrettChan