Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Resurgence demos [-complevel 9]

57 minutes ago, Bloodite Krypto said:

MAP24 - UV-Max in 9:36

Nicely done. Any plans for 29 (or 30 too if @A7MAD isn't working on it)? 30 has the downside of requiring a glide at the start of every attempt for the early BFG (as detailed in AD_79's UV-Speed). 

@rdwpa

Thank you :)

I fucking hate running that map, so thanks for making me run it again :D

After I maxed 28 which was a few years ago, I was burnt out from doing several maxes one after another, I looked at 29 and couldn't be arsed as the layout is non-linear and it looks like you can take multiple paths to complete it, 30 is a long map and I couldn't find the dedication to commit myself to it as I don't find the gameplay as interesting compared to other maps.

3 hours ago, rdwpa said:

(or 30 too if @A7MAD isn't working on it)? 30 has the downside of requiring a glide at the start of every attempt for the early 

map 30 max in 15:56

rs30-1556.zip

Honestly, time could be improved with another route I had planned earlier but I didn't wanna go through all that risky slaughterstuff , without the glide it would have taken me much longer to max this so credits to AD for discovering it . I went around double checking everything so that I don't miss monsters by accident.

My final attempt.

7 hours ago, A7MAD said:

map 30 max in 15:56

rs30-1556.zip

Honestly, time could be improved with another route I had planned earlier but I didn't wanna go through all that risky slaughterstuff , without the glide it would have taken me much longer to max this so credits to AD for discovering it . I went around double checking everything so that I don't miss monsters by accident.

My final attempt.

Yippee!! You finally did it! Congratulations! :D

I can't wait to see your run! :)

Map 09 UV-Max in 6:29 

Hoarded (at the time) table fill from July. 1st attempt, but really lucky. After 15 further minutes of dying in the 1st area because a manc didn't do the necessary 'sitting on a teleport destination' needed to get a run going, I ended up sidetracked and not coming back to this. But it's a fun enough watch I guess, so might as well post it. 

rs09-629.zip

Edited by rdwpa : fixed time in filenames

Glad to get this off my back! I'm certain this is beatable, but here it is anyway. If this does "resurge" (ha) demo-making for this WAD, then cool. If not... well, that's just awkward.

Anyway!

Map18 UV-Max in 21:00

rs18-2100.zip

Map 27 UV-Speed in 0:14

rs27-014.zip

Just demoing the route. Its a pacifist if not for a telefrag which is unavoidable anyway. Could go down a bit further.

Edit: Please don't upload to DSDA if not done already.

Edited by SWDude

Hoarding is bad so here is this, though I'm not happy with that and salty about better attempts dying in various parts.
Map 31 UV Max in 17:05
rs31-1705.zip

Map 25 Pacifist in 0:06.97.

Map 31 Pacifist in 1:17.

32 should be a trivial pacifist for anyone interested in further filling the table (bit boring for my tastes, so not sure I'll do it, but I could post a route if anyone wants it).

rs25p697.zip

rs31p117.zip