• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Resurgence demos [-complevel 9]

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Bloodite Krypto said:

MAP24 - UV-Max in 9:36

Nicely done. Any plans for 29 (or 30 too if @A7MAD isn't working on it)? 30 has the downside of requiring a glide at the start of every attempt for the early BFG (as detailed in AD_79's UV-Speed). 

Posted (edited)

@rdwpa

Thank you :)

I fucking hate running that map, so thanks for making me run it again :D

After I maxed 28 which was a few years ago, I was burnt out from doing several maxes one after another, I looked at 29 and couldn't be arsed as the layout is non-linear and it looks like you can take multiple paths to complete it, 30 is a long map and I couldn't find the dedication to commit myself to it as I don't find the gameplay as interesting compared to other maps.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rdwpa said:

(or 30 too if @A7MAD isn't working on it)? 30 has the downside of requiring a glide at the start of every attempt for the early 

map 30 max in 15:56

rs30-1556.zip

Honestly, time could be improved with another route I had planned earlier but I didn't wanna go through all that risky slaughterstuff , without the glide it would have taken me much longer to max this so credits to AD for discovering it . I went around double checking everything so that I don't miss monsters by accident.

My final attempt.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, A7MAD said:

map 30 max in 15:56

rs30-1556.zip

Honestly, time could be improved with another route I had planned earlier but I didn't wanna go through all that risky slaughterstuff , without the glide it would have taken me much longer to max this so credits to AD for discovering it . I went around double checking everything so that I don't miss monsters by accident.

My final attempt.

Yippee!! You finally did it! Congratulations! :D

I can't wait to see your run! :)