Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Corbinchu

Does EDGE 1.27 support BOTS?

What's up! Love the site design.
Yes, moan and groan, i am back. Me and Intel*Man (actually a girl) decided to take a trip to the Doomworld forums again to see what's up!
I have a question. Edge 1.27. Does it support BOTS? Because our coding of the other interactable characters have moster code, and I noticed [like the Cajun Bot for Legacy] that Bots are a lot smarter than monster code. Is there a program that will allow CO-OP bots in EDGE? I remember a bot program back then when EDGE was DosDoom. Did that support COOP bots?
Thanks!

The bot for DosDoom was called death bot, but it was for DM only. As for EDGE, there still seems to be some stuff in the DDF files. Try using DosDoom's "IDBOT" cheat.

When u say DosDoom do u mean a source port called DosDoom or the original doom? if u mean doom.exe / doom2.exe then is there really an IDBOT cheat?

Right thx. That might be useful (even if it is obsolete) for my friend Sadler (or DuDe [TiK] as he's decided he'll be called if he ever gets the internet, lol; i suppose its a lot mor imaginative than my name) who at present only has a 468 SX 33 Mhz which i gave him and the latest version of windows it can run is 3.1, so he just plays the original doom2 on it. I hope he dus get a half-descent PC and the net soon, cos that'll make a whole THREE members of Clan TiK on Doom, lol. Btw, we do have slightly more members on the MSN Gaming Zone - about 5, lol. NE1 wanna join? (Please, I'm desperate!)

Bugger, its so dead i cant find a download. Oh well, i'm sure i'll b able 2 d/l it elsewhere.