Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

nvidia GeForce3

this card kicks ass. i got it for my birthday today. It is one hell of a card and i got it for 150 US. It kicks the shit out of my old nvidia vanta with 8 megs. i can see why the new doom would use it. many games that use to lag no longer do and it frees up my system resources too

BASTARD!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

/me brains sephiroth over the head and runs away with his shiny new GF3.

I wish.

I WILL STEAL TEH GRAHAPPHICS CARDD WIHT MY L337 HAX0R SKILLLS!!!1111111

You haven't seen anything yet, wait for the GF3 optimized games, starting this year with SoF II, I believe...

I'll make you a deal. I will give you this really shiny quarter for the geforce 3. Just imagine it, you could be walking down the street, and someone will say to you: "WOW! What a shiny quarter! I wish I had one of those!" A quarter has many uses, a geforce 3, one. Plus, two years from now, a quarter will be worth the same amount of money as now. You can't say that about your geforce 3. So what do you say? This shiny quarter, for your geforce 3?

I hate you ralphis, I so hate you,

U GO TO H3ll J00 GO T0 H3ll AND j00 DIE!!!!345

I second that. (here we go...)

i bought my laptop with a geforce 2 go card with 32 megs of memmory....should have waited for the geforce 3 card, but what the hell, they gotta have a software rendering mode for all the rest of us....

I have the allmighty ELSA GeForce2 GTS oc'ed at PRO specs