Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kapanyo

What's up with Zandronum [1.3]'s screenshots?

Hi all. I recently tried taking screenshots of my upcoming Heretic map for everyone's displeasure, and they come out looking insanely messed up. Take a look:

http://i.imgur.com/d3NHyTF.png
"WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, pretty RAD dude!"

As you can see, it appears black and white and it's all warped and curved to one side. It looks like it's been fiddled around with in a photo editor, but these are real screenshots, fresh from Zandro 1.3. Just what the fudging heck is going on?? Is there a way I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Looks like the image width is 1 pixel wider than it should be, so every row gets offset one pixel to the left.

Probably a bug in whatever source port you're using.

Joe667 said:

Hi all. I recently tried taking screenshots of my upcoming Heretic map for everyone's displeasure, and they come out looking insanely messed up. Take a look:

http://i.imgur.com/d3NHyTF.png
"WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, pretty RAD dude!"

As you can see, it appears black and white and it's all warped and curved to one side. It looks like it's been fiddled around with in a photo editor, but these are real screenshots, fresh from Zandro 1.3. Just what the fudging heck is going on?? Is there a way I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

What's the original resolution of the screenshot? The image here is 640x360, but it's obviously downsized (the "spectating" message is so small as to be illegible).

GZDoom used to have that problem for window/screen resolutions where the width is not a clean multiple of 4. This was fixed by adding code to pack pixels individually in the screenbuffer while making the screenshot, and reverting back to packing them by groups of 4 afterward (better performances this way).

Its simple, just don't do drugs, and that will never happen again. xD

ps. just kidding, drugs are cool

ps again. jk.