Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrthejoshmon

Super spooky scary Fallout 3 creepypasta

Right guys, since it is almost Haloween I decided to write a joke creepypasta (Crappypasta if you will) about an actual experience I had on Fallout 3 (only over dramatized and some bullshit thrown in as usual).

Tell me if it is shit/good enough yet please:

Fallout is undoubtedly a very great video game series; it is without a doubt one of my favorites.

I played so much Fallout 3 (over 500 hours on one save!) that it actually started to become boring, to stop this from happening I decided to write up a journal of my characters’ in game experiences.

The following story is what happened to my character during a regular session (written up in journal form):

Entry 1:
It looks like there is a band of super mutants up ahead that have inhabited the police HQ; apparently there are some inhabitants of big town being held captive by the super mutant squatters.

It also looks like I am going to have save them myself as my ghoul friend is still waiting for me in my house, I should brought him with me as there is a an entire platoon of these mutant freaks.

I’m going to wait until tomorrow before I look around some more, there is a raider camp nearby that needs cleaning out first (Don’t want them to join in the action when they hear the gunfire).

Entry 2:

The raiders were hardly a threat; the patrolling super mutants had already thinned their numbers for me and the few survivors proved to be easy prey foe the good old Reservist Rifle.

I scoped the super mutant base out a bit more and it is just as I feared, they are being ruled by some super mutant overlords. I’m going to need some large firepower to bring those things down I just happen to be out of missiles, I could use the few plasma grenades I have left from an earlier Enclave encounter I had a while ago (I should also go back there and repair my Enclave hellfire armor, a super mutant patrol damaged the helmet pretty bad). Either way I will have to limit my use of explosives inside as this is a rescue mission; I don’t want to be responsible for any innocent lives being lost here.

I will return later when I have fixed up my armor, then I will start picking off some of the mutant guards.

Entry 3:

The kill count so far is 2 brutes and 1 master (I was the last thing they never noticed, their heads popped like grenades when the .308 made contact with their mutated skulls) but I have no idea where one of the overlords went, it is probably back inside that shithole HQ.

Anyway, the outside is cleared of all mutants (for now at least) and I am going to try and clear the top floor first and work my way down to the basement (The most logical place to hide the hostages would be there I guess).

Entry 4:

Damn mutants, I lopped one of the brute’s heads off just for his extremely fat head to create a large thud and have that alert multiple super mutant freaks that hid further down the hall who then charged into the room.

They did not stand a god damn chance, they fell like flies to the trusty double barrel (I’m also quite certain it also caused a lot of pain for the yellow shit bags, they did scream a fair bit after all), however they did a number on my helmet and the thing is now at half the condition it used to be, oh well at least the top floor is secured.

Kill count so far: 5 brutes, 1 master and 3 regulars.

Entry 5:

Two floors down, one to go.

This floor was a little harder to clear out than the last one, a large group of the filthy creatures patrolled this floor and I had to use a little strategy to wipe them out.

The first 2 mutants fell to a burst of fire from the heavy incinerator I liberated off of the Enclave; the powerhouse burnt them alive within seconds and left the rest of the monsters in complete confusion!

The mutants were franticly running around, trying to find where the purifying light came from, which they then discovered my frag mines that I left around the place (Placed behind one way doors and in chokepoints). There was a flurry of distant explosions as mutants were torn limb from limb by the powerful blasts! The few survivors were then picked off one by one by my Chinese assault rifle; however I had to burn the overlord to death with the heavy incinerator because he refused to die to the Chinese assault rifle.

This floor is clear; there is still no sign of the hostages so they have got to be in the basement of this place.
Kill count: 9 brutes, 1 overlord, 3 masters and 5 regulars.

Entry6:

I escaped, I don’t know if it followed me but I can’t be sure.
Fuck the hostages; I am getting away from this hell hole as fast as I can.

I need to calm down, I might as well write down what happened in that basement so people know why you shouldn’t go there in the event that this journal ever gets found.

It was going smooth, I wiped out 2 of the super mutant masters using the double barrel shotgun and then proceeded down the stairs and burnt 3 more brutes with the heavy incinerator before the overlord “walked” into the room…

I don’t think I can even call what he did “walking”, the thing glided into the room in the position a scarecrow does when he guards a field, he just glided along the room (without moving a muscle) and bounded towards me.

My bullets would not work! The bullets simply passed right through this monster without causing any form of pain or even distress! I tried burning it but that also failed; attempting to engage it in hand to hand combat resulted in nothing but a horrible feeling of intense agony surging through any part of me that touched him…

I just ran, I ran and I ran and I ran… I think I escaped but I don’t know.

Entry 7:

7 raiders, all of them dead.

This is a bit weird, the raiders were completely torn apart and scattered everywhere. I was thinking that a deathclaw may be responsible but there is none of them up this end of the Capital Wasteland, I sure as hell hope not anyway.

Oh well, at least their gear was easily acquired for me.

Entry 8:

Scavengers, all of them also dead.

Found them in the same shape as the raiders, absolutely mangled beyond recognition.

Whatever did this is clearly heading towards Big Town, I have to catch up to it before it gets there and attempt to stop the fucking thing before it fucks up the entire wasteland!

Entry 9:

Big Town is a complete mess, the thing plowed through this place like a hurricane filled with razor blades and broken glass! None of the inhabitants are alive (or in one piece) and all the items around the area are thrown all over the place and some of them are just plain missing in general.

Oh god no, is this thing heading towards Megaton?
I better fucking hurry!

Entry 10:

On my way there I spotted something, it stood on top of a rock that was a fair distance away from me. The thing looked like a super mutant, it was hard to tell due to the distance but I could have sworn it was looking at me. I couldn’t get a good look because it vanished when I shot at it, things are getting real strange in this god forsaken wasteland!

Entry 11:

Megaton is safe, nothing happened to it.
It must have been a deathclaw or a band of murderous Enclave soldiers tearing shit up.

Anyway I am now reunited with my ghoul follower and we are going to head out to Vault 101 and then head back to the Police HQ to clean that fucking monster out of it.

Entry 12:
I saw it on a rock again, this time my friend spotted it too and shot at it which caused it to disappear again, god damn it man!
Anyway, we cleared out the Police HQ...

-

And that is about as far as I could be arsed to write down, is it bad enough yet?

(This is all based off of a T-bone super mutant overlord that I encountered that I could not kill with bullets, I actually did kill it with explosives though but I thought it would be fun to turn it into a crappypasta)

I'm assuming this is suppose to be taken from the perspective of the Lone Wanderer, and not the person playing the game. If it is, the way the world is being described sounds too much like you're describing gameplay ("my ghoul follower"; "helmet is now at half the condition it used to be"; being able to handle four guns and power armor without context). The MC doesn't really seem like someone who's a part of the universe with his own perspective and opinions about things, just numbly writing about dead mutants in a journal for no particular reason.

I'm also not sure if it counts as creepypasta.

Coopersville said:

I'm assuming this is suppose to be taken from the perspective of the Lone Wanderer, and not the person playing the game. If it is, the way the world is being described sounds too much like you're describing gameplay ("my ghoul follower"; "helmet is now at half the condition it used to be"; being able to handle four guns and power armor without context). The MC doesn't really seem like someone who's a part of the universe with his own perspective and opinions about things, just numbly writing about dead mutants in a journal for no particular reason.

I'm also not sure if it counts as creepypasta.

Fair points there.

I have never really made my own game based stories before (Some intentionally bad attempts, like this on have been made though) so I'm writing this up as a not so obvious parody of creepypastas and a parody of my own writing skill.

I honestly find it hard to keep the journal in the eyes of the character (which is why the protagonist of this story states at the beginning that he is writing this up as they play, so I have an excuse for poor execution) and it sort of results in baffling amounts of nonsense really.

The real thing behind this piece of crap is that the super spooky event in this story is the fact that the horrific events occurring are actually an in game bug that the protagonist is blowing way out of proportion (my mocking of the "this must be a bug or hacked game" cliche), the t-bone super mutant is supposed to be the main monster of this (currently unfinished) story and because the protagonist is looking through the eyes of the in game character he has to go along with the retarded theory that this entity is evil and out to get him.

It really doesn't make any sense, even to me (Which is why I am enjoying writing this up).