Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

The Iron Maw - brought to you by Obsidian and Scifista42!

The Iron Maw is a 2 hour speedmap made by Scifista42 and myself in a 'tennis match" style of mapping: Scifista started off with 30 minutes, I mapped for 30 minutes and so forth. Considering Sci almost never speedmaps I think he did a damn good job putting this one together: I can be rather rubbish at layouts sometimes, I'll admit(damn that abysped9). :P Expect more of these in the future.

Downloab.

Enjoy!

That was a fun and hard map, and also i liked the idea of having a choice, run away, or fight for 100%.

Also, "downloab"? Is that a thing now? First time i saw "downloab" was in the btsx e2 thread.

Neat, i was expecting something brutal by the look of the screenshot but it wasnt really difficult.
Music was a bit annoying otherwise this was quite enjoyable.
Make some more.

FDA

This map was actually good, none of these intense AV, hitscanner, cyberdemon messes where messing up once kicks your nuts.

This map is nice and tight, with good atmosphere and lighting, but the game play needs work. So many of the monsters were completely impotent. Most of them I could kill through bars where they could not attack back. The mastermind posed no threat, with the corners to abuse and the overflow of ammo right at the start. The two archie teleport trap was the only danger, and I got blasted twice, but I really hadn't gotten hit prior, so it didn't matter.

NaturalTvventy said:

This map is nice and tight, with good atmosphere and lighting, but the game play needs work. So many of the monsters were completely impotent. Most of them I could kill through bars where they could not attack back. The mastermind posed no threat, with the corners to abuse and the overflow of ammo right at the start. The two archie teleport trap was the only danger, and I got blasted twice, but I really hadn't gotten hit prior, so it really didn't matter.

Yeah, I'll freely admit that I didn't spend enough time on the gameplay. I'll definitely bear that in mind for next time.