Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireFish

A clean analysis ; Gamergate.

doomgargoyle said:

tired Fry meme accusing me of trolling instead of a real answer

Fantastic.

dethtoll said:

So there's no such thing as a "bad" feminist...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Have you seen the state of that feminist shithole known as Tumblr?

You know, the one where having a dick pretty much makes you Satan?

dethtoll said:

That jetplane noise you hear is you completely missing the point.

Then by all means explain it for me because to me because it looked like you just said there is no such thing as a bad feminist.

Oh come on, nobody can be this stupid, can they?

I am suggesting to doomgargoyle that HE is implying that very thing. Read my interaction with him again. Read it carefully. Read it over and over until you understand that I am asking pointed questions about his statements regarding what he thinks "real" feminists are.

dethtoll said:

Oh come on, nobody can be this stupid, can they?

I'm noticing a pattern here...

Anyway, just noticed "bad" was in quotations and I just noticed the tone of the theme of the argument, my completely retarded mistake (it was almost on the same stupidity level with the "men can't be sexualized" argument that came up earlier).

-

doomgargoyle is saying a lot of things I agree with here anyway, all these anti-#GamerGate feminists' only ammunition is these "death threats" (because they have not faked abuse before, right Anita? Not saying there is no substance to the claims but it seems a bit off when that is pretty much all they have to go off).

"SJWs" and feminist only really care about this #GamerGate stuff because Zoe Quinn is a women, it is the perfect opportunity for them to step in and play "good guy" (or gal in this case), I am quite sure if Quinn was a man then they would have been fucked six ways from Sunday by all parties in this event (Anita would have had a fucking field day and you know it).

I'm not calling you stupid because you disagree with me. I don't need or have or want to do that. I said stupid because you COLOSSALLY misread what I was saying, nevermind that I was phrasing everything as a question to imply that's what doomgargoyle was suggesting. If you don't like people calling you stupid, don't do stupid shit like what you just did in this thread. Opinions and viewpoints don't come into it.

dethtoll said:

I'm not calling you stupid because you disagree with me. I don't need or have or want to do that. I said stupid because you COLOSSALLY misread what I was saying, nevermind that I was phrasing everything as a question to imply that's what doomgargoyle was suggesting. If you don't like people calling you stupid, don't do stupid shit like what you just did in this thread. Opinions and viewpoints don't come into it.

I gathered that part, buddy.

I was more referring to the part where stupid seems to be one of the major points in this entire thread (maybe I was a little too obscure with that part, what have ya), you also don't need to explain what I literally just said I noticed.

So are you done basking in your one victory in this thread (That was caused by my incompetence and not a single thing on your part)?

mrthejoshmon said:

"SJWs" and feminist only really care about this #GamerGate stuff because Zoe Quinn is a women

I find this quote hilarious, considering "Gamergate" WOULD NOT EXIST if Zoe Quinn was a man. Like, there would literally be no "conspiracy" at all.

Examples of GGers calling out men for shitty practices just recently have been mentioned in this thread. Profiling huh? Meh, this is too much work with no results.

Profiling? Do you know what spawned "Gamergate?" Of course you do. This is the most intellectually dishonest BS. Zoe Quinn's alleged "escapades" were the spawning point for "Gamergate," and it's not been long enough for people to forget about that. Like, seriously, it's only been a few months since that idiotic "Five Guys" video, and you want to move the goalposts already.

Eh, whatevs, I'm not really here to get in a debate or to listen to you. Got much more important things to do. Enjoy your trolling.

Membrain said:

I find this quote hilarious, considering "Gamergate" WOULD NOT EXIST if Zoe Quinn was a man. Like, there would literally be no "conspiracy" at all.

There are many, many reactions what could have happened. And I doubt the reactions wouldn't be that different (probably with addition of females wanting to do Bobbitt to this dude.) The scale of these reactions, however, could be different. But for now, this is just speculations and what-ifs. They are fun (or not) to play, but when cat is out of the bag...

And I doubt Mr. Gjoni would've known the consequences of the shitstorm he accidentally released. Don't forget, he was the one of wrote the infamous "The Zoepost." link

This was sort of supposed to happen, because of that GJP group, some folks were preparing to this, but the magnitude and the impact? No idea, and is scenario for loads of what-ifs.

I'm still not even sure what Zoey made was a game and not just HTML design.

I'm sure if Zoey was a man that had sex with pro reviewers, it would still be a laughing stock over the sex.

Membrain said:

No, #GamerGate would exist it is just that the feminists would also be on its side and it wouldn't be labeled a "sexist war on women" by Anita.

mrthejoshmon said:

I'm noticing a pattern here...

Anyway, just noticed "bad" was in quotations and I just noticed the tone of the theme of the argument, my completely retarded mistake (it was almost on the same stupidity level with the "men can't be sexualized" argument that came up earlier).

-

doomgargoyle is saying a lot of things I agree with here anyway, all these anti-#GamerGate feminists' only ammunition is these "death threats" (because they have not faked abuse before, right Anita? Not saying there is no substance to the claims but it seems a bit off when that is pretty much all they have to go off).

Glad to know that at least someone in this thread gets it. :)

mrthejoshmon said:
"SJWs" and feminist only really care about this #GamerGate stuff because Zoe Quinn is a women, it is the perfect opportunity for them to step in and play "good guy" (or gal in this case), I am quite sure if Quinn was a man then they would have been fucked six ways from Sunday by all parties in this event (Anita would have had a fucking field day and you know it). [/B]

The most obvious example of this is phil fish. He's as much as a prominent narcissistic drama queen as zoe quinn, yet when he allegedly got doxxed and harassed nobody cared, not even the SJWs.

geo said:

I'm still not even sure what Zoey made was a game and not just HTML design.

I'm sure if Zoey was a man that had sex with pro reviewers, it would still be a laughing stock over the sex.

She didnt even make that "game". Nathan Grayson (the RockPaperShotgun guy who wrote a piece on it) and Ian Miles Chong (the asian neo nazi) did.

doomgargoyle said:

She didnt even make that "game". Nathan Grayson (the RockPaperShotgun guy who wrote a piece on it) and Ian Miles Chong (the asian neo nazi) did.

Why is she taking the heat for it? Is it some giant Internet false truth like how ET in landfills was only a legend?

geo said:

Why is she taking the heat for it? Is it some giant Internet false truth like how ET in landfills was only a legend?

Because it was praised as being her "groundbreaking" game by the rockpapershotgun guy she slept with, Nathan Grayson. And it was a lie, unlike the ET cardtridges in landfills in new mexico.

doomgargoyle said:

Because it was praised as being her "groundbreaking" game by the rockpapershotgun guy she slept with, Nathan Grayson. And it was a lie, unlike the ET cardtridges in landfills in new mexico.

Citation of sources needed.

Well I found Zoey Quinn in Jazzpunk. Jim Sterling too. Both as voice actors and they're in the credits. Anyone care to comment on that one way or another?

Just wondering how it's relevant.

(also I got an email telling me this thread had been posted in and my immediate response was "ohhhh noooo")

dethtoll said:

Just wondering how it's relevant.

(also I got an email telling me this thread had been posted in and my immediate response was "ohhhh noooo")

It was late. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but now that I'm awake, I'm thinking Jim Sterling covers games and he's in games as a voice actor. I guess newspeople are in TV and movies as newspeople.