Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Lazy Game Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/user/phreakindee

Of course, these reviews are anything but lazy. Clint's dissection of various games and oddball hardware is extremely comprehensive, and his straightforward, softly comedic approach is a breath of a fresh air in a sea of reviewers who are either inarticulate or rely on some stupid gimmick. He's reviewed numerous DOS classics and a few newer games as well, but has a vested interest in the old school. He's even reviewed screensaver suites such as "After Dark." I really suggest checking this guy's channel out, I think a lot of you guys would enjoy his work.

I've been subscribed for a while. I enjoy his vintage PC hardware videos. Sadly, you have to wade through a sea of Sims videos to get to the good stuff. I'm pretty sure he's reviewed every Sim product there is.

Actually really informative stuff. I like the Oddware sub-series, particularly the entry on the Diamond Edge 3D, which brought back memories of how friggin' weird 3D acceleration hardware was back in '96.

Here I thought this would be a thread on Steam reviews. scarry gam would poop pants again 11/10

This channel is 100% classic PC-gaming nostalgia. Clint's "Thrifting" series is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Been watching him for about 3 years actually, It's interesting because he is very informative with his reviews which make them interesting instead of relying on childish humor like most gaming channels do.

I just saw a few of his reviews. He's good I like him. Its different than all of the game reviews talking about what's going on behind the scenes of the game's development.