Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TNT 2: Devilution - Looking for a replacement TITLEPIC artist!

i probably wouldn't be able to find any minor specific sector issues truthfully, but i'm always happy to record some demos and let you know if anything's all sorts of messed up or not working

crit#4356

You know what, TNT is my favourite IWAD- I'd love to see this finished, will put myself forward to help out testing if you still need someone

How is testing/progress going on this? Did any of you guys volunteering like what you saw? The screenshots that exist look quite nice, plus there's been a whole lot of time and effort put into this so I look forward to playing.

1 hour ago, StalkerZHS said:

I asked to be DM'd/PM'd about it but I haven't gotten any messages about testing yet.

Alrighty, I was just looking for something to play this weekend, so I'll check out this out, assuming you're okay with a GZDoom psuedo-casual player. Do you want general notes and caps like I did in verse hopper, or something more specific?

Won't have too much time today as I have the inlaws around, but I have an entirely free Sunday for a change. Is it DEMO 2 I should download? Or is it PM'ing me a more up to date link? And am I allowed mods? ~ I nearly always run Argent, Universal Gibs, Shades of Doom, and Champions; but if you specifically want HMP/HNTR Vanilla balance testing I can just throw Smooth Doom on instead (I don't normally do UV).

We actually have enough testers for the time being. I'll probably get back to some of you guys after the first set of changes is made.

15 minutes ago, StalkerZHS said:

Is anybody still here?!

Please don't do that, I though there was an actual update.

3 minutes ago, Marcaek said:

If the people with remaining work want to share pictures they can

Well hey, there's a chance they mightve forgot. And @Gothic if in doing this I managed to remind anybody else, then all the more to ya. I just wanna see this thing running on my gzd before 2020

Mmmm, it is epic, but it feels too similar to Revilution's. I dunno if that's what's intended or not but I don't think i'd like to have 2 revilutions

Hey guys, we worry about the fate of the project! Is it alive? I would like to help you with testing (i'm not familiar with map making, sorry).

Just now, Dimon12321 said:

Hey guys, we worry about the fate of the project! Is it alive? I would like to help you with testing (i'm not familiar with map making, sorry).

It is very likely dead.

5 minutes ago, pcorf said:

It is very likely dead.

So is that the reason that the most recent thread got locked and nobody said anything since?

There was a thread about it, about a year or year half ago?

I'm pretty sure they're still working on it, slowly but surely. IIRC there's only one map left to complete.

4 minutes ago, Uni said:

I'm pretty sure they're still working on it, slowly but surely. IIRC there's only one map left to complete.

I messaged Marcaek, but they never replied so I thought I'd ask here for some info.

Thank you for your reply :D

It is still being developed. Pretty much complete by this point i imagine.

Just read completely the locked thread.

Problem is that the team has real life and thus take a lot of time to make bugfixes as they work at closed doors and don't like to release things at an incomplete state.

Its easier this way, but takes a lot od time.

I think it will be released around TNT: Evilution 25 years anniversary.

But i'm nobody, so don't take my words as facts.

The thread was probably locked because people wouldn't stop bumping it to ask "is it done yet?" Finding an older thread and bumping it to ask the same question doesn't help anything.