Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TNT 2: Devilution - Looking for a replacement TITLEPIC artist!

Marcaek said:

it has enough of your maps that i wish it was :O)

Absolutely savage.

When this thing comes out I'm making a music pack for this that makes the normal music 1000% obsolete.

I wish you people would post updates in this thing more (if this is as alive-yet-under-a-rock as you people claim it to be)

StalkerZHS said:

When this thing comes out I'm making a music pack for this that makes the normal music 1000% obsolete.

Uh why would you do this?

StalkerZHS said:

It's gonna be "Running From Evil" on all 35 music slots, isn't it?

Sorry, but those two just don't mix well at all. Using such a high bitrate like 320kbps on the resulting OGGs is pretty over the top too for what it is.

Evil From Running:

A study in why 5k racers are the biggest fucknuggets on the planet.

Eris Falling said:

Sorry, but those two just don't mix well at all. Using such a high bitrate like 320kbps on the resulting OGGs is pretty over the top too for what it is.

For not mixing together too well I can kinda see, but I'll fix the OP and half the file size of my mus pack

Memfis said:

pics or bullshit

Here's some bullshit pics from a dead project, specifically the new overhauled version of map15.

The theory of TNT2 being alive has been debunked, gg.

Marcaek said:

Currently taken, but if you're interested I'll let you know as soon as that changes.

If there is a free map slot, then I'd like to take it.

Here is the requested font for Deilvution, both in greyscale and color.

devilution-font.png

Looking fancy! Though would it be okay if I suggest a little anti-aliasing? At least around those edges!

3 hours ago, FuzzballFox said:

Looking fancy! Though would it be okay if I suggest a little anti-aliasing? At least around those edges!

The edges are pretty jagged, yeah. Other than that it looks nice.

Bucket

On 3/15/2017 at 5:34 PM, Bucket said:

Here is the requested font for Deilvution, both in greyscale and color.

devilution-font.png

That font isn't gonna be used for the hud is it? Cuz it'd be awesome to have a hud font matching the beaten up STBAR

(this STBAR is still gonna be used right?)

STBAR.png

Like 4 maps left with any significant work to do. IDK if anyone on the team wants to share screenshots but if so they can feel free.

bump

The Devilution team is looking for testers, if interested post here and I'll give you contact details. I would prefer it if you are ok with using Discord.

STILL ALIVE! ITS STILL ALIVE!

I think I'll have to volunteer for testing if I'm ever gonna see the light of day for this thing.

I'm not that familiar with discord, but I'll do what I can!

PM me or, I guess for my sake it'd be better to leave a msg here I'll do what I can!