Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

TheDevilzWork

I'm not sure if I've posted this anywhere before. These are some songs TheDevilzWork recorded/created over the last few years. We're not really active anymore - I had to move away from the other guys, but we had a lot of fun playing gigs and recording stuff. I think some of you might like em.

I can't really think of other bands/songs to compare us to, but there's a big death metal influence. Some of the songs in Revenge of the 90's and (you guessed it) TheDevilzWork WAD are based on tunes we have on this YT channel.

(This was in ROT90's)
(People who played the Plutonia MIDI pack aught to recognize this!)
(This was also in ROT90's)

Hope you get some entertainment outta these :)

What genre(s) would you use to classify you're music style? This is interesting stuff, I'm hearing pieces of Industrial and Death Metal throughout. Cool man!

RUSH said:

What genre(s) would you use to classify you're music style? This is interesting stuff, I'm hearing pieces of Industrial and Death Metal throughout. Cool man!

Yeah, I think that Industrial / Slow Death Metal would be the closest genre.. It's hard to classify, but this is what we'd tell venue owners when we called / were called about gigs.

There's a lot more stuff on the channel, I hope you guys like some of our video clips. They were really fun to make.

joe-ilya said:

Why does this have autotune through the whole thing? It ruins all the songs.

Autotune?! Whaaaa....?

(rofl, i just pictured us playing JayZ or some crap live, that would be hilarious!)