Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alteus

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #168 - 3 Heures d'Agonie II

3 Heures d'agonie is a 32-map MegaWAD just released last week which provides small-size maps each made in under three hours, so there will be space for many pain rotations. We have two surprises this week. The first one is that we will be playing with Halloween decorations and some new skins, and the second is that we have a map40 where an old horned foe will fight us in a different scenario this time... You can't miss this one!

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • IWAD: doom2 or freedoom070
  • PWADs: 3ha2rc1, halloskins, TNSurprise3
  • Maps: 01-32, 40
  • Lives: 1
  • Euro session: 19:00 GMT @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 30th October 2014
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join in.

Map 40 surprise...oh dear, I'll have to clear out my Fraps folder of what video I have in there right now, but you know I can certainly record that level ;D.

So now we've been introduced to that monster, is this scenario going to be more complex than just running around in circles and hoping for the best? :D

EDIT: It's a haunted house isn't it.

I'm only going to spoil that it's a single one this time and there's a new duck song. :P

Mess with him and you are out of luck, he is a macho duck!

princetontiger said:

not bad.. 15 people tonight!

Average 15-20 players during 6-7 hours and a peak of 34 players, according to statistics. (that's another use of logs :P)

Map 32 is amazing. How did the mapper achieve the "safe zone" effect? The possibilities for that are endless. Imagine being on holy ground and the demons not being able to attack you in there or enter the ground.

Which one is map40? There are only 32 maps in the megawad.

MajorRawne said:

Which one is map40? There are only 32 maps in the megawad.

It was a bonus map by Alteus, because it was the Hallowe'en session.
I believe Anima recorded it, so wait for the footage. It was quite spectacular :P

Sign in to follow this