Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Fight the Evil Wall

Prepare to fight a beautiful and dangerous evil beastie that as in the shape of an object all around more than it is thick. Behold a vicious and evil nature of the wallbeast himself, back from the spookiest finale you can imagine.

(music note)
Big bad bosses roar and scream, giving you a scare
Big bad bosses sneeze and growl, and then you lose your hair
Big bad bosses
Big bad bosses
Big bad
Big bad
Big bad bosses
(music note)

Happy Halloween, Doomworld

Easyish, but a nice "simple" scripted fight. Pretty well done, for what it is (but it's still just a kind of IOS without real IOS). You forgot to say the map is GZDoom-only.

Hah, quite a nice boss. I was expecting something like it was out of Knightmare, but really I liked it.

I like the way it looks though, nice floaty space platform.

I was more expecting the EvilWall from Final Fantasy IV, and was a bit disappointed. this was quite fun though.

This is pretty neato. Had to adjust my light settings a bit so I could see the thing, but that's the joy of designing for GZDoom I suppose.

Also there's rocket pick-ups but seemingly no Rocket Launcher. I mean, a RL wouldn't really be practical to use here but still kind of odd.

Yay! Precious, precious feedback! (Chomp chew growl)

I've updated this a bit just now, so there's a new attack and some updates to visuals and minor bugfixes. I've taken a look at that Final Fantasy wall thing, and hey! I remember it from that Brutal Mario mod.

It's a neat idea for an eventual second form!

Still tweaking the difficulty, though.

thoughthoughthoughthough