Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RetroWolf92

Icon of Sin Cube Summon?

I've been looking for such a command\actor name since I found out you could summon the icon of sin in other levels than Mao30. I know of the BOSSEYE and BOSSTARGET commands.

For those who don't know:

BOSSEYE = How the Icon of Sin sees you and says "!oremoR nhoJ ,em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw oT"

BOSSTARGET = Where the SoulCube would land, but it also seems this is how it's summoned too, weird.

If it's possible or not, please do tell.

Guest Unregistered account

Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question - but I'd like to say it's an interesting find (for me; I find a lot of subtle things interesting).

Also, your Odamex name rings a bell...

[EDIT]: You just changed your signature......

All Doom actor names are on this page. Check the Misc section for Final Boss related stuff.

http://zdoom.org/wiki/Classes:Doom#Misc

Note that spawn cubes on non-MAP30 won't telefrag you / other monsters in the spawn place, but get stuck instead (unless you fix it in MAPINFO or unless you're using Zandronum, I think).

Joe667 said:

Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question - but I'd like to say it's an interesting find (for me; I find a lot of subtle things interesting).

Also, your Odamex name rings a bell...

[EDIT]: You just changed your signature......

"Flame Skull"... That was my original name for literally everything Doom related, it's a name I now heavily despise.

For the new signature thing, I changed it because there was alot fo inaccurate info on it. So yeah...