Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proktor87

Ghosts of Pingfang demo

Hello. Just seeing if anyone wants me to upload a 2 level demo...

As I've said, it's a war mod inspired by Unit 731 with a ton of features.
Including reloading, blood splatters (wall, floor, ceiling),
collectible real photos, 8 standard weapons and 3 upgrades, 5 to 6 enemies, colored lighting, swimming, spawning enemies, human shields and executions, player suicides with weapons and more...

Here are posted photos and some video gameplay for people that have not even heard of the mod yet. Some features are not featured in these early pics and video...

Promo video
http://youtu.be/gasnX2wWaak

Also, keep in mind that because this is a demo, that things can change / be added for the final build.. If people want the demo, I will upload it later this week.

It plays fairly well, but some of the texturing is really 1994-esque. And it feels as though you've just ripped a load of resources from various places, what with the mix of extremely different art styles and of sprites with 3D models... but not a bad effort.

Joe667 said:

It plays fairly well, but some of the texturing is really 1994-esque. And it feels as though you've just ripped a load of resources from various places, what with the mix of extremely different art styles and of sprites with 3D models... but not a bad effort.

I haven't posted it so how have you played it? Some of the weapons are from doom 2.5, some textures are from doom and a couple places yes. I plan on giving credit when I release the full game. The styles of texturing fits with the maps I made sure of that. And most of what I did redo is from the original maruta 731 wad.Very confused by your comment. If you got the demo by going to my mediafire link that I originally posted here for the video (then changed it to the YouTube link instead)... Well good job lol. I keep it on that page to share with close friends and to post patches. And that is my first build of it from a month ago. A lot of things have been added since then.